Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

AlienGrey

For all you Flat earth lovers this live fee is for you !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzMQza8xZCc

And this live shot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

Explain this away !

Enjoy and your dark side rising !

TinselKoala

MileHigh

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 11, 2017, 06:17:50 PM
AG, don't you know that all NASA videos are fake?

;)

There are some people with certain radical political views and deniers of certain aspects 20th century history that I will not discuss here that completely freak me out sometimes.  Likewise, the Flat-Earthers and their own ecosystem also completely freak me out.  There are hordes of them on YouTube.

I suppose that I can throw in the moon landing deniers.

You are living on a big pizza pie inside a giant snow globe.  That's what my rake told me.

AlienGrey

Quote from: MileHigh on April 11, 2017, 06:49:52 PM
There are some people with certain radical political views and deniers of certain aspects 20th century history that I will not discuss here that completely freak me out sometimes.  Likewise, the Flat-Earthers and their own ecosystem also completely freak me out.  There are hordes of them on YouTube.

I suppose that I can throw in the moon landing deniers.

You are living on a big pizza pie inside a giant snow globe.  That's what my rake told me.
Tinsel has got to be taking the piss ! just because the delivery man screws the woman at no 12 doesn't mean he makes a habit of doing it to all his customer although I'm sure he has been known to short change others too ! dirty mind ?

Regards AG

PS whats this story got to do with a flat earth, sarcasm and wit!

Zephir

QuoteYou are living on a big pizza pie inside a giant snow globe.  That's what my rake told me

IMO it's time to reconcile the Flat Earth theory with Hollow Earth theory and with Expanding Earth theory into a Crushed Doughnut Earth Theory.
The independently creative human thinking apparently converges into this model.