Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

gravityblock

Baal/Ball worshipers = Tekel = "You have been weighed on the scales and found deficient"!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

TinselKoala

Quote from: gravityblock on August 21, 2017, 10:59:39 PM
AstroNOT, Don Pettit, in January 2017 says in this video, "I'd go to the moon in a nanosecond, but the problem is we don't have the technology to do that anymore.  We used to but we destroyed that technology and it's a painful process to build it back again" (see images below).

Pettit claims nasa destroyed the rocket technology that got them to the moon!  ROFLMAO

Our smartphones are millions of times more powerful than all of NASA's combined computing in 1969.  Even a pocket calculator has more computing power than the computers used on the fake moon missions!

People are laughing at you TK!  ROFLMAO

Gravock

No, people are laughing at YOU. Have you checked your "poll" numbers lately?

A few seconds googling and calculating shows that your "666" fantasies are fabrications, which do not consider the _actual_ precise values of the factors you cite and which depend on arbitrary (or rather, self-serving) approximations.

But there is nothing to say to you since you are pushing your _religion_ of the Flat Earth here. You will never accept any real scientific evidence because you simply say "It's fake".

Leave me out of your fantasies. If you actually believe the tripe you are posting, you must be dangerously insane.

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 22, 2017, 01:55:38 AM

A few seconds googling and calculating shows that your "666" fantasies are fabrications, which do not consider the _actual_ precise values of the factors you cite and which depend on arbitrary (or rather, self-serving) approximations.

My 666 fantasies are fabrications based on arbitrary self-serving approximations?  This is another false assertion and psychological projection by you!  The values cited comes straight from your false science and not from me, so how is this self-serving?  You're false science has chosen to use these fake arbitrary approximations to worship it's own fabricated false religion "666" fantasy, and not me.  First image below showing the 23.4o (66.6) comes from timeanddate.com and not from me!  Second image below is straight from google's featured snippet on the earth's mean orbital speed of 18.5 mi/s, which is 66600 mph as shown in the third image.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

No, people are laughing at YOU. Have you checked your "poll" numbers lately?

Yes, and the votes for the flat earth are increasing as the topic is being discussed.  This is the only number I care about.  It's been proven multiple times in this thread that you ball worshipers are not honest people, so it wouldn't be surprising if the poll is being manipulated by you ballers.  Every time I dethroned a king in a post, the poll would change, lol.  That's why I stopped dethroning kings in my posts.  I highly suspect tagor is the one behind this.  There may be others, such as yourself, since you are trying to use the poll as a consensus to prop up your fabricated fake ball worship, which lacks any empirical evidence.   

Gravock

gravityblock

But there is nothing to say to you since you are pushing your _religion_ of the Flat Earth here. You will never accept any real scientific evidence because you simply say "It's fake".

Leave me out of your fantasies. If you actually believe the tripe you are posting, you must be dangerously insane.

And you're not pushing your religion of a fake ball based on a fake science?  ROFLMA0!  Your false science is a religion in and of itself, it's called scientism.  There are no atheists in hell!  How convenient of you to use the term religion in this thread.  What could be the motive for that?  Trying to get the thread locked or deleted?  Of course, because you can't defend your fabricated fake ball with empirical evidence. 

Gravock