Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

TinselKoala

Incidentally, those of use who have computerized German Equatorial telescope mounts can easily falsify your "flat earth sky dome" delusion for themselves. These mounts can be set to "track" objects in the sky, all the way around, during a 24 hour period. If they are tracking a star which is at the zenith at midnight, hence pointing straight up, they can continue to track this star as the globular Earth rotates and at NOON, they will be pointing STRAIGHT DOWN.  And at that exact same time, an observer in the opposite hemisphere at the corresponding latitude, where it is now night, tracking that same star, will see his telescope mount pointing STRAIGHT UP.  Hence, once again falsifying your "Sky dome" and "Flat Earth" delusions.

Qwert

Just some simple questions to Gravoc.
Since the Earth is flat, how does it look like on the other side? Can you present some pictures of the other side? Maybe you have the picture of the EDGE of the FLAT EARTH? How wide (narrow) is the edge? What happens with airplanes on or near the edge, can they fly over the edge to get the other side of the flat Earth? Does the SUN fly over one flat surface, or visits also the other one? Does the flat earth contains one or more magnetic poles, and where are they located? If two, one of them must be underside of the flat earth, right? Some guys already mentioned this: what happens with the Sun on night hours? The Earth is the center of the Universe, and the Sun and other stars and all universe fly around the Earth, right?

citfta

Someone already asked this question but I never saw an answer.  If I missed it please repost the answer.  How can the sun be shining brightly at high noon in North America and it be pitch dark in the middle of the night in Australia if the earth is a flat disk?  It is obvious the flouride added to our water supplies around the world have done a great job of destroying the thinking ability of humans.  It seems there are only a few left with the ability to use common sense.

I have not wasted my time reading this whole thread but I do have another question that may have already been answered.  What benefit is it to believe the earth is a flat disc?  Other than trying to prove the governments of this world will lie to us, why is there any reason to believe in a flat earth?  I mean most of us are pretty sure we are lied to regularly by our governments so why the big deal about a supposed flat earth theory?  I just don't see the point in believing something so foolish.

Respectfully,
Carroll

tagor

Quote from: Qwert on June 29, 2016, 06:08:55 AM
The Earth is the center of the Universe, and the Sun and other stars and all universe fly around the Earth, right?

why and how are they moving if the earth is flat ?
if we have a flat erath ... gravity is not working ... and we are waiting for a model ?
but the grave is ko for the moment !

Qwert

Quote from: tagor on June 29, 2016, 06:33:58 AM
why and how are they moving if the earth is flat ?
if we have a flat erath ... gravity is not working ... and we are waiting for a model ?
but the grave is ko for the moment !

Why, why, why... I don't know why; But Gravoc certainly knows.

Additional question(s) to Gravoc, or other flat-Earth-enthusiasts (f-E-es): Is it determined, where the edge of the flat Earth is? Is it in, or close to a certain city (cities), or on (around) a sea; in my opinion, it can be exactly determined. Have you heard about an expedition to the edge?

In this movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YQ0dMJEjsk [size=78%]at 8:20 starts a simulation which shows flat Earth and the Sun. On this flat earth a clear border of day/night is seen. But the author does not mention how that border is determined. Maybe some f-e-es here, on this site can explain this?