Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

Started by gravityblock, April 28, 2016, 12:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is The Earth A Flat Round Disc, Concave, or Is It a Round Spherical Globe?

The earth is a flat round disc!
The earth is a flat round disc with a dome!
The earth is a round speriical globe!
The earth is concave!

gravityblock

Quote from: antijon on August 06, 2017, 07:02:53 PM
About Cavendish, and many other reasons to believe in gravity, I'm going to refer back to TK - you will always say it's fake. For anything else, like Tagor said - do your own search.

I have done my own research.  Apparently you have not and you're only following a script!  There are modified versions of the cavendish experiment that suggests gravity is a pushing force and not an attractive force.  In addition to this, sometimes there is an attraction, sometimes there is a repulsion, and sometimes very little happens in these experiments.  The results are not consistent due to air currents, imperfect pivot points, gaps, expansion/contraction due to temperature changes, etc.

....and this is your proof for your fake gravity?  ROFLMAO!!!!!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: gravityblock on August 06, 2017, 09:30:38 PM
I have done my own research.  Apparently you have not and you're only following a script!  There are modified versions of the cavendish experiment that suggests gravity is a pushing force and not an attractive force.  In addition to this, sometimes there is an attraction, sometimes there is a repulsion, and sometimes very little happens in these experiments.  The results are not consistent due to air currents, imperfect pivot points, gaps, expansion/contraction due to temperature changes, etc.

Gravock

Here's a history of the evolution of astronomy from the time of the Roman Empire up to the present day; showing it to be an amazing series of blunders founded upon.  Where is your research based on real science antijon?  All I see from you are false assertions based on a false science taken from a script that you can't back up. 

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Quote from: antijon on August 06, 2017, 07:02:53 PM
I didn't ignore you, I already answered that previously. There is no reference point. Everything, everywhere on the earth, will always be attracted to the earth and the direction will always point towards the center of the earth. In other words, things always fall down.

You did not actually answer the question antijon, as you have falsely asserted.  A person standing in Ireland does not have the same reference point for level, up, down, etc. relative to another person standing in the u.s.a. on a globe model.  You conveniently over-looked the "relative to" portion of the question.  Here's the question again:  "Do you think Ireland has the same reference point for level relative to a reference point for level in the u.s.a on a globe model?"

Gravock

tagor

ballistics what is this ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projectile#Kinetic_projectiles

A projectile is any object thrown into space (empty or not) by the exertion of a force.[1] Although any object in motion through space (for example a thrown baseball) may be called a projectile, the term more commonly refers to a ranged weapon.[2][3] Mathematical equations of motion are used to analyze projectile trajectory.

but if gravity does not exist !
where is the math used by a flatearther to rich the target ?

tagor

Quote from: gravityblock on August 06, 2017, 10:23:20 PM
bla bla bla ...

Gravock

where is the flatearth map ?
you can not answear  ?

but you have to admit that , for argentina :

- east to weast is less than 1500 km
- north to south is lmore than 3500 km

so the flatearth map ( look a fiew post before ) curently used  in various forum , is TOTALY false