Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Perpetual Motion Motor Made By Youtuber Nikola Tesla

Started by Magluvin, May 04, 2016, 05:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lidmotor

Quote from: Pirate88179 on May 04, 2016, 08:03:11 PM
Chet:

You may be remembering correctly about the fan.  I believe that Lidmotor used very fine wires for his and it worked also but the verdict may have been a fan as suggested.  So many fakes...too many details to remember, ha ha.

Bill

Here is the motor I made.  It is a true electrostatic device run by an out of sight HV source.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9cFrZWneI

The fake video device I think was run by two tiny motors mounted in the fat rotor shaft.  It would never run the way he described.

Rusty

TinselKoala

Yep. It's not too hard to find tiny little motors that will run quite well on a superthin CR2016 button cell.

Lidmotor

Quote from: TinselKoala on May 07, 2016, 05:58:39 AM
Yep. It's not too hard to find tiny little motors that will run quite well on a superthin CR2016 button cell.

TK
Yes that is what I think he used.  Two of those on each end of the drinking straw rotor shaft.  The V shaped rotor supports hold the motor shafts fixed while the whole motor rotates.  The power source could be as simple as watch batteries inside the straw. 
  I was going to build one of these up but I only had one motor on hand.  Much of this guy's great 'illusion' was his sincere dialogue that went along with the demonstration.  How many times have we seen that happen before?

---Rusty