Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Electrostatic induction induction or inductance comes from the wording to induced as in one charge induces another charge .every body seam to only think it means coils but coils were the second place it was found the first place was with electrostatic works like with the electrostatic induction generators like the Swiss ml generator.goes right back to the first works with charge's. Magnets induce magnetism in iron making more magnets but you have limited use there.but electrostatic energy will induce an electrostatic charge just by being close to another object and if you can capture it that can be put to work right away.! Your cloning the charge by proximity. A free lunch . why use magnets then have to convert flux lines to electricity by hard work when you can get the electricity directly by just being close to it. Sounds kind of convoluted to me. Going around the block just to get back to were you were in the first place! Da? Jim out 👍

Magneticitist

yea but then the problem I see lies in the fact
that you are outputting a high enough voltage
from the transformer in your 12v inverter to make
all this happen, and that transformer is using
mutual induction, not pulling charge straight from
the air, but from a battery.

Just curious mainly about that circuit. If we're
talking some super efficient inverter that is meant
for low current applications and happens to run idle
at a super low current, then I can see the basis
for some kind of overunity claim. If it's pulling
a couple hundred mA or more then I'd think
what you are getting in pulses from those caps isn't
much of a recoop. but then I really can't tell without
at least some kind of video or something..
I just know I've basically practiced this same setup
many times whilst trying to '1-wire charge' a lot of
caps and batteries from a HV source.

jimbo

The inverter is just a charge  source the cap string is were the efficiency is Thu electrostatic induction from the first plate in the first cap .the more caps the smaller the charge on the first plate and the more induced induced energy in the rest of the caps. I'm thinking what would a small vandgraft generator on a bedini device  that runs free on its on .produce with this set up with Hi voltage  caps like saltwater caps or Leyden jars or 5gal bucket death caps .but run motor caps for now. Jim out 👍

Tesluh

Jim, Have you made any progress on this device?  Have any photos to share?  I am researching some Don Smith devices that involve charging a capacitor and many of the concepts overlap with what you are describing.  Is the lightbulb and "swinging switch wire" required or are they just to demonstrate that there is energy in the caps?  How do you extract the energy from the caps while the system is all connected? 

I have most of these parts laying around so if I had a better grasp on what needs to be done I would consider wiring it up and seeing what happens.