Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

real free energy with capacitors thru inductance

Started by jimbo, May 06, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

Tesluh
The amp meter was just to show the current comming out of the ground and when it stops. The switch was the simplest way to dump the caps. Each caps polarity was reversed so a current control /polarity problem .I set up a new configuration using a inverter a Variac a hivoltage car coil and bridge diodes . I wasn't happy with the charging speed or the number of cap I could charge at once. But this was faster and I got to five caps. There was an option that said just the hivoltage was needed but that's not true it's both hivoltage and good supply current .as one to one proton to electron . always use. A neon or two across the terminals for safety stoping it at 90 volts.mine was charging faster and more but dumping at 90 volts.Jim out.

Tesluh

I tried this and haven't been able to get it to charge yet, power seems to stop at my rectifier and the wire to the cap is not energized.  I may have bleed resistors in my capacitors, I should check them.  I only have one ground rod, did you say you had better results with 4 ground rods?  Also saw you were using "a Variac and a car high voltage coil with a diode . with a good earth ground"

I have a car ignition coil I could try it with, is it just car coil output connected to diode connected to capacitor #1 plate and the rest the same as your drawing?  I might go find some motor run caps that for certain don't have bleeder resistors.

jimbo

Hi tesluh
Start with just one cap get that working first check your ground .yes good grounds are better use 119 volts DC put a neon across the cap leads when it hits 90 vdc it fires off the charge .it's also a safety .it's a little slow .put a analog meter in line with the ground to see charging going on.use oil filled motor caps with a Hi voltage rating like 340 or 440 v.don't mess with the car coil and veriac first just get the parts right first .when you do use the car coil make sure you have the verac turned it to off then slowly adjust up .. Yes no bleed resistors .your caps should hold a charge or no good..always keep a neon or two across each cap so you don't over load it and blow it up .there like land mines. Keep pecking away at it you'll get it.somethings off .saw your diagram finely the three caps how are you going to release the charge ? The neons do that automatically for you. Jim out

jimbo

Are you using a bridge rectifier ? Because if only one diode one side of the inverter is cold the other hot .find hot with a neon connected to ground .the cold side doesn't glow.it's not a true neg source..

Tesluh

Yes I tried two different rectifiers and finally built a bridge out of (4) 1n5408 diodes.  I'll check it with the earthed neon bulb and see which side glows.  going to order some motor run caps...  Thank you for answering my questions!