Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

matter is there only 50% of the time

Started by buzneg, November 04, 2006, 01:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

If you look at metal under a very powerful microscope you can see the molecules crawling around on the surface, so I believe you are maybe way more right than wrong. I discussed this earlier talking about magnets and crystals. Magnets and crystals have a special arraingment of atoms that have to return in a specific order and store energy that is normally released by atoms in other molecular structures. No matter where the other side of the Universe or a different dimension or who knows they return in the same order. This has ties to the Ether Theory, I bring your attention to This: Check out mini-whirlpools and consider vortexes from the paths of these traveling atoms. :The scientist of the period spoke of the Ether wetting matter. Try this , take a smooth board and set it just a hair off level, then wet your finger with water, (now without trying to overcome gravity) draw a crooked line on the board. Use a eyedropper to add water to your wet trail. The water will follow the wet path. Yes I know coehesion, adhesion and surface tension. These do not relate to mass traveling at or above the speed of light bonding to nothing during its movement in its path. I theoried material other than crystals and magnetic materials could allow the return of the atoms possibly upside down or at any given angle and they would be allowed to shift into place after returning. That could cause the molecule to move. It would be great if we could crack extracting crystal power wouldn't it.

allcanadian

Something existing then not existing would be a violation of the conservation of energy any way you look at it, I think this multi-verse theory is quackery so some people can make themselves look smart.
Have you heard the story of "the emperors new clothes", I think they apply here.
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

Kator01

Hello,

you may have a look at this which I found a few years ago :

Boisvert's Discovery of the Discontinuity of Motion

http://www.islandnet.com/~gds/Homepage.html#Discontinuity%20of%20Motion

Go to NEXT or Tbale of Contents

Hight-Speed-Pictures of very fast bullets show quantum Leap in the course of time; if there is not a basic mistake ( artefacts) in the system.

Regards
Kator

bbass

There is entropy only when energy is unbalanced. I Think the man is speaking of matter being here(1/2 spin forward |1/2 spin reverse), and then not. Generators produce electricity. There are no electrons in a magnet. In a generator, the stator (magnet) rotating inside the coil, brings them into existance. We must remember the Planc constant. There is a place where nothing exists. We all came from there. Everything still does. Creation hasn't stopped.

buzneg

For some reason I think when photons electrons are created it is a result of even much smaller particals in space that we thought was empty, because we used to think outerspace was empty and they we found dark matter and that makes space clouds that vortex into stars, why not go furthur then just dark matter and say there's even smaller things? The smallest things would have the most momentum aswell when they give it up they then fall into gravity, and form larger particals, mometum, and gravity act like counter weights. Though I'm not educated so I could be way off.

At least as far as DC motors go, I think its a gyroscopic effect made on the atoms by the magnetic fields that cause them to "pump"