Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity assisted power project- GRAM

Started by burnit0017, June 11, 2016, 05:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conradelektro

Quote from: webby1 on September 19, 2016, 11:04:40 AM
Here is a simple method I use to take an oscillating input and convert it into a single direction rotating output.

In 700 if you look at the top left part of the picture you see the input arm connected to the first input shaft,, then to the right of that first input shaft\gear\one way bearing is the second input shaft with its own gear\one way bearing and then to the right of that is the output shaft with its own gear\one way bearing.

In this setup I am using levers to connect the two input shafts,, but sprockets and chain work as well so that you are not limited on the angle of rotation per input cycle.

I used a one way bearing on the output so that the output flywheel would keep spinning without  the input system moving,, in other words if the input slowed down it did not slow the output down with it.

I like that setup, specially because the fly wheel can run away.

May be one should mention that the ratchet bearing (or one way bearing) in the middle should block in the opposite direction in comparison to the the first and third ratchet bearing.

Greetings, Conrad

burnit0017

https://youtu.be/rtcsLgCZybo

it looks like I have to rework my pendulums, I have the chain drive on the wrong pendulum

burnit0017