Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity assisted power project- GRAM

Started by burnit0017, June 11, 2016, 05:07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burnit0017

Hi, thanks again. My project is a attempt to find a configuration that will combine a small amount of electricity with mechanical advantage and gravity at the input that will produce a max torque at the output shaft.  The output shaft will drive a PMA. I plan to use Buck converter with a variable duty cycle  at the output of the PMA. The electricity generated at the output will be less then 50% of the max torque of the output shaft.
I will post results when available.  Thanks again.

Low-Q

Just a tip for your project:
If you want to calculate energy, you must multiply torque with displacement. Torque is usually measured in punds pr feet or Newton per meter radius.

A buck converter is useful. These small devices increase voltage output on expense on current input. If you want to power a 10W load that runs on 20V @ 0.5 Ampére, and the input voltage is 10V, then the buck conveter will draw 1 Ampére from the input. So a buck converter does not increase energy output. The more expensive ones have an efficiency of approx 90-95%, which means for each watt output, it draws 1.05 - 1.1W at the input. Think of a inverted pulley with ropes. You must displace 1 meter of rope at 2kg force to lift a 1kg weight 2 meters up.

Good luck :-)

Vidar

burnit0017

Low-Q

You can also buy them as DC to DC step UP converters. Amazingly how stable the output voltage is when you load them. I use such a converter to power my DIY aux head lights on my car. From the 12V car battery, this converter outputs 30V @ 3.2A, and if I hook off the load, the voltage is still 30V. I had to hook it directly on to the battery with a 10A fuse, and a relay, because the converter draws 9A from the battery, and the fuse in the car will blow if I power the converter directly from the head lights.
My LED aux lights are 2 x 5 LEDs at approx 10W each. Mine can deliver approx 160W max. Bought on DX.com.

Vidar

burnit0017

https://youtu.be/uWsDc0oMrmI

proceeding to fabricate  Milkovic 2 stage oscillator  configuration