Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Simple resonant circuit simulations

Started by EMdevices, November 18, 2006, 09:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Emdevices,

I admire your work!  Don't give up.

IMHO we won't find any "free energy" source when analyzing macro equations and simulations. It's when we analyze forces and effects on the atomic and molecular scare is where we find "free energy."   For example, there are equations that accurately predict how transformers, inductors, and other magnetic materials will react given typical situations.

Although if we analyze what's happening within the magnetic material on the atomic scale we learn there are massive energy exchanges occurring.  Given common usages the magnetic materials simply exchange energy.  IOW, the electrons are simply handing the energy to nearby electrons, so it's just a energy exchange.

So you have to out trick nature.  I firmly believe without any doubt the MEG is a "free energy" source. I've outlined numerous reasons why people such as Naudin were unable to close the loop.

The energy source is there.  It is only a matter of time before we close the loop, unless militaries such as the U.S. government will not tolerate it. We know governments, especially my U.S. government, are compartmentalized.  There are levels of security that even the U.S. president has no access on terms of "No need to know basis."  Understandably most militaries including the U.S. would not tolerate advance technology or even advanced physics theories due to terrorists, and rogue countries such as Iran and N. Korea.  Lets just hope they won't mind global "free energy."  IMHO, if they don't want it, then it seems nearly impossible to get past them.  Time will tell.  Hopefully such groups within the military understand that MCE theory is old physics, and the MEG and MEMM are not based on advanced technology.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance

EMdevices