Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Passive Power Amplifier Patent US8653903

Started by ZL, June 29, 2016, 07:16:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gsmsslsb

Lanca IV are you in contact with the Dr Pavel Imris that holds Patent for the Optical Electrostatic Generator.
US Patent # 3,781,601 Canadian Patent # 951836[/size]
Optical Generator of an Electrostatic Field having Longitudinal Oscillations at Light Frequencies for Use in an Electrical Circuit[/size]
7-23-1974[/size]
Pavel IMRIS[/size]
This is one of the projects I have thought of trying for a long time. I wasn't sure if he was still alive.

Gothic

Quote from: ZL on June 30, 2016, 07:22:57 AM
The patent system has been established by the elite to serve their own interests, not that of the public. They just create a false appearance that its all there to serve the little people, to prevent opposition and rebellion.

Here is a patent for the M.E.G  https://www.google.com/patents/US6362718      Are you saying Tom Beardon is a gov shill?

http://www.realclearscience.com/lists/3_methods_of_mind_control/

ZL

Gothic,

I did not build the MEG, and the proper approach is not to give a debunking judgment about an alleged FE device, unless one has thoroughly studied, analyzed, and even better, built the device in question. Except, of course, if the hoax is as trivial as that of Keshe and Kapanadze, where one can immediately recognize all the hallmarks of deception.

Did you build the MEG yourself?

The acquisition of true information about FE can be expensive, and time consuming. I have built some devices after patents that claimed to produce FE, and reaction less trust, and they proved to be hoaxes. The MEG was not one of them, because I did not find it convincing enough to invest my time into its thorough examination.

Right now I am not interested in replicating such patents, because I have found something that is guaranteed to work. The theory has been meticulously and specklessly worked out, and practical measurements also prove it.

If you are convinced that the MEG really produces 5 times more energy than what it consumes (as claimed), why don't you build it, and make a positive feedback to the input, and run it in self sustaining mode without any input power, while it powers a resistive load. No input power, but still power is dissipated on the resistive output load which is heated in a measurable way (temperature rises). No need for oscilloscopes to calculate the input and output powers. Just simply measure the temperature rise of the output resistor, and perhaps the current that goes through it. If you do that, then I will be all eyes and ears to check it out.

Berto3

Well said ZL. We are a community who believes in more efficiency of existing technology and thereby save on energy. That energy is for free. I agree that FE claims outside this field need at least a extensive investigation the way you describe. No patents or experts on FE are trustworthy before they (or others) show in clear measurements their claim.

ZL

Berto3 wrote:
Quote,,No patents or experts on FE are trustworthy before they (or others) show in clear measurements their claim."

Or alternatively, they should at least prove mathematically (using the established and proven laws of electromagnetic theory) that the main principle of operation of their invention, really generates excess energy even in theory (and how and why it does that). Mr. Vajda did this as well. You can download his paper for free and try to find error in it. There is no error in it!

Now that Gothic and you have picked the subject, I can not resist to add some more "inside" information to the comment about Bearden and his MEG in my last post. Generally I am trying to limit my criticism of FE "pop stars" and perceived "authority" figures on public forums, because I don't want to get banned for this reason (well, at least not yet). I have more important task to do here, so it is better to focus on what I have to offer, instead of debunking the artificially created fake "idols" and fake "authority figures".

Since I don't know yet how far can I go in this direction on this forum, I gave an evasive answer about the subject of MEG. But in hindsight I realized that by doing so, and not presenting the complete negative truth, just perpetuates the confusion and ignorance that is being deliberately spread in FE communities. Therefore I have edited my last post, read it again.

The MEG is so simple, not very expensive, does not require much expertise in electronics to make it, and its inventor promises a COP of 5; which is so huge, that it should be a piece of cake to make it self-sustaining, and power your house with it. No heating bills ever again! If it is so attractive, then how can it be that I did not build it? Because I am a newbie? Well, on this forum it says "newbie" under my user name, but that is only because I joined this forum only recently, and not very active with posting. But otherwise I have been involved in FE research since about 1985 when I have met a German guy who had two fingers missing, because it was cut off by an exploding N generator.

The main reason for me not following Bearden, is his background, which is highly suspicious. A  ,,retired Lieutenant Colonel of the U.S. Army", hmmm, this just smells like paid, controlled opposition to me. Not to mention three letter agencies of USA... Also check out the extensive highly questionable literature and inventions he has created! Do you really think he alone has done all that (without getting paid to do so)? And the enormous personality and authority cult they have built around him. Do you really think all that came about spontaneously, without big money pumping it artificially? Ahhem, I don't believe in fairy tales...

Their strategy is not too complicated: infiltrate the FE movement, establish your own puppet "authority" figures with intense advertisement, and mislead the herd into blind alleys. Channel their investments into waste bins, and make them fail over and over again by replicating the disinfo garbage "FE inventions" which should flood the internet. They should be so numerous, that the few real FE inventions should be lost in the heap of garbage, unrecognizable. This will lead the herd to utter frustration, and finally tired out and broke, they will become either idle passive watchers of the FE news, or just quit the research completely. Discredit the concept of FE by creating FE fads like Kapanadze, Keshe etc. and finally by busting them as hoaxes. Then people will finally associate all FE inventions with hoaxes, saying "... nahh! Here is another hoax, from another crackpot. Just ignore it!"  And of course, the most important of all is to ignore and suppress the real guys, who invent real FE generators and/or spread the science about it. This is what has happened to Janos and me.

About the MEG: the electric current that gives usable power is induced in the conductors by the magnetic flux change. A permanent magnet provides a constant flux which can not induce current unless it is mechanically moved. In this case it is stationary, therefore it can not generate power. The only flux change through the output coils is generated by the input coils, therefore it is noting more than a fancy common transformer, which is not an FE generator. The presence of the permanent magnet can not generate excess power, no matter how fancy and convincing is the associated explanation of flux manipulation.

This is another reason why I have never spent time on its thorough investigation. But you don't have to listen to my superficial opinion, since I have indeed not built the thing, so what do I know... Better you listen to the experience of those who have built it, and found it to be a hoax. Here are few links (but there is more literature about this on the net if you dig deep enough):

http://u2.lege.net/newebmasters.com__freeenergy/external_links_from_phact.org/z/bearden.htm
https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php/Thomas_E._Bearden
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Thomas_E._Bearden