Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic Corkscrew Motor

Started by juspot82, September 26, 2006, 11:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersam

hey,

and this is just a thought ,so please don't take it the wrong way but it seems to me with just one magnet tower, whether you have the magnets in repultion ar atraction you will only be adding to the torque on your axis.  does this make since? where with two, three or four you would be able to minimize this torque, and at the same time haveall the benifits of the tobay motor without actually having to move the magnets up and down to deflect the flux so you can get to the next level.

lol
sam

fcpeace17

why do you keep removing your posts now no one knows what the original post was? Evan

dancingdevils

what about having many magnets in a spiral that have declining magnetic feilds as they travel down the length creating a torque generator. say starting off with a 1" and ending in a 1/8" travelling down the spiral. Travelling one full rotations of spriral down the length, this should create a field that is unstable and travel down the length thus turing the center.

supersam

hey dancing devil,

this idea, which i thought was a great idea for a magnet motor, consisted of a helix coil with magnets atached,as a rotor.  then he had a tower with magnets attached in a fixed position.  as the magnets on the rotor came into the repel fields of the tower stator magnets not only would they push the rotor forward but they would actually be backing away from the flux field.  it seemed like a great way to overcome the sticky point of the torbay type replications.

think about it
sam