Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Shorting a tuned L/C circuit

Started by joellagace, July 09, 2016, 01:00:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

Hi Alex,

I sent you a PM, did you receive it?

Thanks

Luc

telecom

Yes, just got it - was in a place w/o Internet.
Regards

joellagace

Sorry all for the late reply.  The post did not show up and I thought I did something wrong.
I did some more experimenting and have made better contraptions since. Here is one of my early experiments. Part one of the circuit. It was a very sloppy and my apologizes, I don't have a lab to work with! Just a tiny apartment.

Step 1 - Getting usable power
http://radiogaga.ga/Joellagace/extracting-free-energy-from-the-air/

To explain the video, I got an Coax acting as electret and "antenna" Hanging horizontally 100 feet out the window supported at the other end to trees.

First thing I did was try and rectify what ever induced voltage to coax got from the ambient. The meter then showed a fluctuation of around 0-1 volts.  I was not even able to drive an LED with this power as is. Perhaps with a spark gap Assembly and intermittent discharges into a storing capacitor This one its own would charge over time but, This was not my goal.

How ever, Using the shield part of the coax as inducer feeding this into a tuned L/C circuit very much like how ham radio operators bring tiny HF antennas into resonance. Making the antenna act as if it was a huge 1/4. I did the same thing with this. My idea was I wanted to build a tuned L/C circuit at 60hz and couple into that. Even if just a few watts. Would be interesting! But with the equipment I had at the time, I was only able to bring this tuned L/C circuit to resonate at the 4th harmonic of 60hz. I don't understand that strange capacitor assembly. How this configuration effected the resonating frequency? I just kept adding more and more capacitors like this and the L/C meter kept showing a drop in frequency, Along with using the huge secondary of an old Tesla coil project, This thing was resonating to some nearby "Dirty" digital switching AC to DC power supply producing plenty of harmonics? Anyhow. I was then able to pull in a good solid 25 volts once rectified to DC. This was able to light an LED.

Step two (Extracting watts)  I am still working on. I need to short out this tuned L/C at the same rate as the incoming signal. I'm not sure what method works best.  Perhaps a digital switch controlled by some IC super low voltage IC enough to drive a "Shorting" relay across the tuned L/C, With some low wingdings very low resistance pick up coils, That will extract these "Shorts" Where would this extra low voltage high current go after? Who knows..... Maybe rectify it and charge DC electronics? Run an AC inverter on the DC side to run all your higher wattage 110 Volts AC device needs?

Here is a link to my video, This was early experiment of part one. I done much better since :) Anyone who can fill in some voids here please feel free to comment. Even advice on making it work better if you got some! :) Thanks

http://radiogaga.ga/Joellagace/extracting-free-energy-from-the-air/

telecom

Hi Joel,
great work!
You can try automotive ignition coil as a step down transformer.
Just an idea.

Belfior

Hmm I was just wondering is this what you re trying to do, but with a transistor as the switch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVK84Z8BSnc&t=158s