Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

locating Steven Mark´s spectators from the TPU videos

Started by hartiberlin, December 11, 2008, 12:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

innovation_station

GK

you totally are an awsome guy!!!!

great vids bro ...

however tesla says in the pat.... lol a never mind .... lol

:D

im building an improved coil lol as per teslas dirrections ...   it will be subdivided in 4 layers and strips of lamanited steel soft btw... and inter wound / layered  ;)

i will take a pic.....  ;D  i will add neos between the spaces...  might even electro fly it lol :D

ist

great work   GK!!   you rock!!!

@ sauron.....   why is square important  ;)   lol
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

wattsup

@GK

Ditto on @IST's post all the way. Did you ever try with your TPU coil to put the three sections is series and send the three frequencies through all three at the same time?

You mentioned heterodyning but are you not putting three frequencies, one in each coil, so separate from the others and for heterodyning would you not have to mix the frequencies in the same coils. Or with the three frequencies on the coils in series but first frequency at the start, second injected between the 1st and 2nd coil and third injected between the 2nd and 3rd coils. Just a thought.

Funny that on your first link to the U2'b page, in the Related Videos section, the video I did on Litz wire movement shows up as No. #1. Hmmmmm. Glad to see it in such good company. lol

giantkiller

Quote from: wattsup on December 21, 2008, 10:21:52 AM
@GK

Ditto on @IST's post all the way. Did you ever try with your TPU coil to put the three sections is series and send the three frequencies through all three at the same time?

You mentioned heterodyning but are you not putting three frequencies, one in each coil, so separate from the others and for heterodyning would you not have to mix the frequencies in the same coils. Or with the three frequencies on the coils in series but first frequency at the start, second injected between the 1st and 2nd coil and third injected between the 2nd and 3rd coils. Just a thought.

Funny that on your first link to the U2'b page, in the Related Videos section, the video I did on Litz wire movement shows up as No. #1. Hmmmmm. Glad to see it in such good company. lol

If you look at Otto's wiring you'll see how the freqs mix magnetically but on each layer the 1 freq bucks itself from opposition. So at each quadrant of any layer we get up/down or in/out. Now its neighbor is knockin at a different speed. Sometimes we answer the door and sometimes it slams shut. :o

If you grab the ring, it's like shutting your fingers in the door. :o

Follow the lines. The lines are our friends.

--giantkiller.

innovation_station

here is the coil i was building 4 layers 220 turns each layer  polarized

ist 

i plan to push the neos around  forceing outward  from the cubes  ;)

stack em lol  or pancake  maybe 2 of em  ;) 

BTW   this coil is designed to be fired from the inside out  ;D  thus adding to its self  ;)

i may go as many as 8 layers .....  then i will make 3 more identical   and close the ring upon its self  with the neos

then spin it...... it is a motor you know   8)   

added finished coil pic 6 layers 1320 turns 28ga magwire
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!