Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Dual energy generation with magnetic seesaw system and gravity

Started by vikram_gupta11, August 15, 2016, 06:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: vikram_gupta11 on September 02, 2016, 09:53:27 PM
Please comments on this Idea .This machine will work definitely and I have got initial success but I'm facing problem of some resources like high power magnets  to develop it completely .If someone in this community has resources then try it and publish the result.A great concept with No flaws   to make a PERPETUAL MACHINE. Please support me to develop it.

I have a bunch of relatively large neodymium magnets, different sizes. I can build your device one day, and see how it works.
And you can ofcourse quality check the device by pictures I provide untill you're satisfied.

I can buld it when I have time to spare. I have a metal wheel with ball bearings - which I can put weights/magnets on to make it unbalanced. I have springs, hinges and other materials.
Are you interested in letting me build one for you? If so, please provide a little more detailed drawing than the post above.

Br. Vidar.

vikram_gupta11

Dear sir,
Thank you very much for your support.I will send you a detailed sketch of this Idea very soon.
Thank you Sir

vikram kumar Gupta

vikram_gupta11

Dear Vidar sir,
I'm sending  two sketch regarding this Idea.
In the first sketch we will take high power magnet (High magnetic strength NEODYMIUM Magnets) and both magnets will be attached with a SEESAW system. These magnets will work to repel their side ordinary (FERRITE low strength )magnets  due to equal polarity. Two generators will be attached with these ordinary magnets.
These ordinary magnets will move on a track as per sketch and will be heavy.

In the second sketch we can take several arms SEESAW system to repel several ordinary magnets to generate more and more energy as Input energy is almost none so I think this Idea will be  a mile stone  in the energy generation. A REAL WORLD PERPETUAL MACHINE..
I hope you will support me to develop this technology.

Thank you Sir.

Vikram Kumar Gupta

vikram_gupta11

This device will  as input force is almost nil and these heavy weight Neodymium magnets will work to repel their side  weight .Though each side will have equal repelling force but acceleration also depend on mass.

Low-Q

Hi There,

I find it a little bit hard to fully inderstand the physical construction.

The two springs, are they resting on a surface? Are they in tension, either stretched or squeezed?
Are the neo-magnets attached to the springs, resting on a surface?

The three "fingers" on each side, with magnets on them, what type of magnet are the other 5 magnets?
I see that you have labeled the lower right magnet as neo-magnet, but what about the others?
Are each of these "fingers" hinged to one and the same point?

What makes the incline of the "normal" magnets possible?

Must I use an exactly 3V motor? Is it a pendulum attached to this motor, and where is this pendulum attached to the lower structure?

As you understand, the drawing has major lack of essensial details.
I am not good in reading instructions, but much, much better in analyze drawings.
These drawings are somewhat deficient, so I cannot quite understand the connections between all parts.

Why do I have to use some ferrite magnets, and some neo-magnets?
Can't I just use neo-magnets all over? I do only have a bunch of neo-magnets - hundereds of them.
I have no ferrite magnets except for a couple of large speaker magnets...

I have motors in different sizes, however, they are brushless motors, that runs on 3-phase AC from the electronic speed controller,that I use on my RC-airplanes.
These can also be used as generators off course.

Would a simple coil/magnet assambly work as well as generator and "motor"?
That would make it easier, and with less friction. As the "generator" will generate power to the "pendulum-motor" almost without loss - and it is fully synchronized.

Do you have Google Sketchup? If not, download Sketchup Make (the free version). I use this software to make all the models I use for 3D printouts.

Vidar