Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Solid state Bedini?

Started by antimony, August 26, 2016, 03:31:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

IMO you can always replace the moving magnet device (i.e. magnet motor) with some solid state one (MEG) due to ability of ferrromagnets to switch the magnetic field flux within them. You will simply replace the moving magnet with moving magnetic field. The switching of magnetic flux should be even more energetically effective, due to lack of dead mass inertia, connected with motion of permanent magnet.

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/astroboots.htm   

In more general sense, I even suspect that every magnetic motor must utilize the magnetic flux switching, or it couldn't work at all with overunity feature. The remagnetization of material would be otherwise energetically dissipative process, as every owner of induction heater or cooker can imagine. From this reason, no magnetic motor where the magnetic flux alternates (Perendev) instead of just switches its path (Howard Johnson) can actually work.

citfta

Quote from: Zephir on August 27, 2016, 03:41:13 PM
IMO you can always replace the moving magnet device (i.e. magnet motor) with some solid state one (MEG) due to ability of ferrromagnets to switch the magnetic field flux within them. You will simply replace the moving magnet with moving magnetic field.

http://www.cheniere.org/misc/astroboots.htm

The only problem with that idea is that no one I am aware of has ever gotten it to work.  And please don't tell me you saw someone on YouTube that did it.  3/4 or more of the free energy garbage on YouTube is fake.  To clarify what I mean I am not talking about the flux switching you referred to.  I am talking about the MEG.  The flux switching does work.  The MEG does not.

Carroll

Zephir

/* The flux switching does work.  The MEG does not. */

The problem is, no peer reviewed attempt for MEG replication exists so far, only YouTube replications, which you consider untrustful. We can be never sure, that our solar system has no other planet, until we will not check it thoroughly - with telescope. You can be never sure, until you apply - you know - the scientific method.  The plain dismissal is not scientific method 8)

/* 3/4 or more of the free energy garbage on YouTube is fake */

IMO you're way too optimistic, as I think, that at least 99.9% of YouTube videos are just a plain scam. But the remaining ones are pearls waiting for its recognition. And because the shaky blurry YouTube videos can not serve as a peer-reviewed evidence, then even those unsuccessful ones cannot serve as a proof of anything.

antimony

Quote from: citfta on August 26, 2016, 08:38:35 AM
Do you mean tune it like it is now with it oscillating?  Or do you mean tuning it when it is turning the rotor like it is supposed to do?  A solid state Bedini does not have the rotor.  Yours is acting like a solid state Bedini because it is oscillating like one.  But you are missing the excitement of actually seeing something you built run like a motor.

You said you would post a picture of the circuit.  Did you mean the schematic or did you mean a picture of your rotor and coil and circuit?  I am very familiar with the circuit.  I would like to see your actual machine with the rotor and coil and wiring.

I am glad I can help you.

Carroll

Im sorry that i couldnĀ“t reply until now, I havent had access to internet until now. Anyway, i followed your advice, and changed the magnetite core for welding rods, and i got it spinning.
The batteries are charging up, but there is one thing that i am bothered with, when i check it out with the oscilloscope i cant find any "spikes" anymore, like i had when it was self oscillating.
What could be up with that you think?

Thanks to eeryone that posted, i havent got time to read every post, but i will try to do it tomorrow. :)

mscoffman: Thanks, your post was most helpful too. I appreciate it. :)

citfta

If you have it connected to a good battery the battery is absorbing the spikes like it should be.  A bad battery will not absorb the spikes and then they will show up on a scope.  What you were seeing before was probably just the oscillations of the system because it was not working properly.  If the wheel is turning the spikes are being generated.  Also the fact the battery is charging is another indication the spikes are there.

Carroll