Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cell phone radiation cooking eggs

Started by Floor, August 28, 2016, 01:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Floor

thanks Farmhand for the info / links.

Quote from the UCSB-edu page

"Cell phones have low-power transmitters in them. Many cell phones have two signal strengths
: 0.6 watts and 3 watts (for comparison, most CB radios transmit at 4 watts). The base station
is also transmitting at low power. Low-power transmitters have two advantages: "   
....... date unknown

QRZ.com  (comment)

"I searched the net but couldn't find a conclusive answer. Some say 1 watt others say
250mW. Who knows for sure? "  .......Aug 16 2009

Magluvin

I found the article in the link about the wifi router affecting the seeds more informative and believable than the egg vid.

From what I have read recently is that when the sig bars on your phone are full, say 5 bars, that is when the phone puts out minimal sig strength. But if the signal bars are low, the output can be 100 times the low output. I for one would like to get a sig power meter that reads these freq and do some tests, but for other reasons as in testing for harmful radiations.

As for the eggs, I think he had an induction heater under the table/counter top.  Just the fact that the pan was there should be more of a giveaway. Its a shame that people put out such vids that really go well beyond possible. Like just the possibility that all 9 phones would be possibly in sync to hammer just that portion of the pan doesnt jive, along with the metal grills, considering the freq are in the microwave region of the spectrum, and to just set them up anywhere on those grills....  I dont see it at all.

Mags

Smann

Hi. The radiation is actually not strong enough and it would also require a resonating cavity in order to work. Nevertheless, the EM radiation damages the DNA in our cells, even when the warming effect is not enough to heat up our body.

Farmhand

Yeah Floor, you're right there is nothing conclusive.

Mags, you're right too, I also found that to be very interesting. I have just tried to germinate some tomato seeds actually and only one sprouted, I
wondered why the failure and I'm thinking maybe it is because I tried to germinate them upstairs near the wifi router. I wonder if it affects them
while they are in storage or only during the germination process. Germination r ate was very poor, not like usual, usually nearly all germinate but this time only one from 10. It is cold but I had them on a heat pad.

If the seed integrity is compromised by wifi signals even when in storage then I should shield them or store them further away.

conradelektro

There is a very effective solution. You can protect your eye balls with metallic sun glasses, your brain with a metallic hat and your gonads with metallic pants.

And then you connect the three metallic wearables with earth ground.

You should be save with that outfit near your cell phone, your WIFI router and cell phone towers. :P

But nothing can protect you from these dangerous brain waves https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9cp_z3Cg-k emitted by aliens all over the earth.  :-X :'(

Greetings, Conrad