Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Please help translate Japanese to English on this motor design

Started by gotoluc, November 11, 2016, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

Without to have the possibility to translate this to Japanese ???  I will give some comments :

at first you are delivering info about a. motor (where you want to get highest possible torque) and b.generator

seconds: I remember me about a similar cocept by Stanley Meyer

third: from this web-page the info http://www.geminielectricmotor.com about the magnetic flux circuit,

then this point
This effect was first discovered by Mallinson in 1973, but it was not until the 1980s, that the late Klaus Halbach, a physicist at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, invented the Halbach array to focus accelerator particle beams. Other applications raging from a refrigerator magnet, industrial applications include the brushless AC motor and magnetic couplings, while high-tech applications such as the wiggler magnets are used in particle accelerators, free electron lasers and the Inductrack maglev, which is a levitating train that requires no power to levitate, only electrical power to move forward.

Another recent discovery is the movement of magnetic fluxes in the conventional electric motor. This was explained in the presentation by Mr. Ettridge at the Coil Winding Expo, held at Berlin, Germany.    Mr. Ettridge demonstrated that the experts had got it wrong with the accepted magnetic flux line within the conventional electric motor. His reasoning and with the use of pictures clearly proved his point, it followed this reasoning.

The explanation goes like this, the magnetic flux lines in fig.1 are the normally accepted magnetic flux lines that you will find in text books and computer modelling. They are wrong, and the reasoning is simple to follow. Mr.Ettridge said the lines of magnetic force are as illustrated in Fig.2 , He refers to the picture fig.3 which has two North Magnetic Poles facing each other, separated by metal laminated strips, this has been sprinkled with magnet grindings ( tiny magnets ) It is clear to see that the flux lines radiate from the centre, the two North magnetic poles do not make one big North magnetic pole. With this knowledge, we apply it to Fig.4. The three energized coil poles, are numbered 1-2-3, the permanent magnets in the stator are through magnetized, and have a North magnetic pole on on side, and a South magnetic pole on the adjacent side. The arrows in the centre show the direction the rotor is turning. In energized coil no.1, it has to be a North magnetic pole to be repelled by the North pole permanent magnet. If it is a North magnetic pole on the outside of the energized coil, it has to be a South magnetic pole on the other side of the energized coil ( the centre of the rotor). If we look at energized coil no.2. the outside magnetic pole has to be a North magnetic pole, to be attracted to the South magnetic pole in the permanent magnet in the stator. Again if it is a North magnetic pole on the outside of the energized coil, it has to be a South magnetic at the centre. From the picture fig.3. we know that the magnetic flux lines do not treat the two South magnetic poles at the centre of the rotor as one big South magnetic pole, but in fact the flux line will radiate from between the two South poles, and therefore travel as shown by the arrows. So the North magnetic poles in the rotor are as close as practicable to the permanent magnets in the stator, but the South magnetic poles at the centre of the rotor have to travel through a large air gap, before they react with the permanent magnets in the stator, and would add very little torque to the motor. This explains why the Gemini Electric Motor achieves so much better torque, for a given amount of electric current, simply because each time the energized coil is energized,  it only has an air gap both sides of the energized coil, between the permanent magnets in the stator, not the one in the conventional electric motor.

But it is better to go to the original page to get to the written explanation the 2D-images !

Sincerely
              OCWL

p.s.: cited documents by one of the listen patents : Keith Kenyon !(I spoke with him more then 15 years before by phone ,he is now R.I.P.)

gotoluc

Quote from: Erfinder on November 12, 2016, 05:51:10 AM
All that being said, I have more insight into the "universe's natural flow" as you call it than you do.

This statement tells me you don't, as it is an egoistic statement. True and Pure Knowledge would not come out this way.

Thanks for sharing your reality

Luc, or should I write Luck as you ridicule me to elevate yourself

lancaIV

"Regretfully, I am forced to remind you of the fact that your heart is not in the right place, regardless of what you project into the discussion groups.  Contrary to what you have convinced yourself to believe, the universe doesn't operate the way you indicate, one can glimpse how it operates in the machines we pour our hearts into, assuming one literally empties one's heart into them.  Most look for results, specific results, specific effects, usually copied and pasted from another's experiences, and have no interest in comprehending the nature of that which has been and always will be there operating in plain sight. Comprehension of the basic dynamic is more than enough to place one in the position to design systems in which conditions are established which yield that which one desires.  Here is where we find the main problem, the majority are oblivious as to what they want.  Not knowing what you want makes it extremely difficult if not impossible to identify "the" impedance free path which manifests simultaneously with the the desire to know or to do.[/size]All that being said, I have more insight into the "universe's natural flow" as you call it than you do.  You assume that it is infinitely sharing with something outside of itself, it's not, ergo your inability to.....you don't need me to point out to you again where your weakness is.   The universe is perfect, neither our perspective of it nor on it have the slightest effect nor influence on its perfection."

Shall this become understand as men-maschine parallel recognition path ? ;) 
when we are  motivated - is then the maschine/"partner" e also motivated -by the time ,the place, for the same object

Really,maybe !? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKY23ah6PqQ

Charles Darwin : the sexual transgender behaviour (Galapagos) mask./fem.
Francis Galton : the sensual transgender behaviour (London-experiment) (be-)love/ (be-)hate
C.G. Jung        : the (de-)motivation factor ( Mariendorf-experiment)

working parallel ccw/ccw or cw/cw ? or counteracting ? win:win or one loosing side !?
                                                       desire,wish,motive
                                active: influence or passive: become influenced 
                                                    Aura: influence radius ? "Tele-" science experiments         

ramset

And then....
it would be nice if someone here could offer help with the Japanese Text from the Video's

respectfully
Chet K
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

lancaIV

The energetic input VA to torque(RPM) and RPM(torque) to VA
http://s1141.photobucket.com/user/hurricanewindpowerwindturbinetechnologiesllc/media/mark5graph2_zpsb25ae529.jpg.html

Fleming and Lenz counter forces : less counter force/less resistance  = more efficiency