Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Call out to all free energy justice warriors.  Get your kits while they last.  Guy Fawkes masks and balaclavas optional (unless you are going to destroy a gas station pump).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t6Bd0MwEh8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjTXCa8tLI

citfta

Some food for thought.  If you had a real free energy machine or OU machine or whatever you wanted to call it how would your present it?  Would you dress it all up to look like something from a Sci-Fi movie if you wanted to be taken seriously?  Or would you box it up so that nothing was shown except the output connections and maybe some metering?  Would you bolt it down tight to the floor or would you put it on wheels so it could be rolled around and tested in different areas?  Would you develop a plan for people to test what you had and then keep changing the rules or would you stick to the plan?

Don't get me wrong here.  I would love to see a real free energy machine in operation.  And I have seen enough to believe it may be possible.  But there have been so many things about this particular one that just scream scam it is hard for me to believe it is real.

Respectfully,
Carroll

Scorch

Yeah; whatever.  You know it all and we have now heard it all once again including your assumptions and presumptions about me and others or the PAST.  ::)
Your reputation proceeds you and once again; you brought nothing constructive, positive or new here. *shrugs*  8)

I have made no claim of "wounds" or being "burned" beyond my mere frustrations with my own PAST experiments or failures which means that you, sir are a blatant liar harassing and harming me and others with your defamation and lies.  :(

I believe you have repeatedly demonstrated INTENT to use this forum to cause damages and harm against our goal of energy independence and you should be banned for these continuing harmful actions of record.
And there should be a thorough administrative investigation of your posting record for what is likely to be a preponderance of evidence of harassing statements and potential damages to others such as apparent defamation and other crimes against established companies including Quanta Magnetics and harm to their sales via your account of this forum.

You are now writing the SAME things that drove me and others away from this forum before and this is a continuation of harassment and defamation.  :(
Including your firm statements of what somebody ELSE should charge for their goods and services.  :(
You have no authority to dictate what somebody else should charge for their stuff and by claiming so; you are HARMING them and others who may benefit from them.

If a merchant charges his price for his stuff per his own prerogative to set his price for his stuff and your written statements here are written with intent to impair potential sales and HARM a company then; you have abused this forum (again) with intent to cause commercial injury DAMAGES (again) and you should be banned for these legal reasons.  >:(

So; back on topic away from the parrot's controversies and setting aside that yes indeed anything might be faked or a possible existence of scam in which somebody actually does make a claim that he lost money which has NOT appeared here-

I have only positively speculated about how this system might possibly work.  :)

Are there any positive thoughts or contributions in SUPPORT of our goal of energy independence?

Is it possible this actually is a modern version of the known Methernitha Testatika device?

I do believe that yes indeed the spinning disc does contain Leyden jars consisting of glass jars and the aluminum hemispheres linked in reply #168 and they probably do not contain a coil or magnet as speculated in reply #148.

I believe this spinning disk is simply an independent static charge generator producing substantial high voltage discharges jumping to receivers on each side of the horseshoe assembly, the toroidal coils or another location.

Please forgive my mere beliefs.

Kindest regards;

}:>

Quote from: MileHigh on March 04, 2017, 08:09:37 PM
Well Scorch: ....

Shanti

@Scorch:Honestly MH tries to very diplomatically show the mistakes you made in the past and all you can do is personal attacks on the lowest level without anything to substantiate them except that you believe otherwise and therefore feel attacked?

I have no problem that you want to believe in this, but you also must accept that until now basically everything about this InnovaTehno history clearly points into the direction of a scam. Even Stefan (the owner of overunity.com) points that out.
Go and give them your money. We just wanted to warn you, that you will lose it. But if this is fine for you, I don't have a problem with that.

@citfta:

I think exactly the same. If anyone really successfully would invent such a machine, then he would IMHO either be altruistic and give away the plans for free and show everyone his working prototype, or he would be greedy and then he would just make the machines for himself, and start as an energy company. As in the long haul this would always be more profitable.

Manufacturing the machines and selling them makes only sense if he would sell them for the construction price, not with any big surplus, with the intention to spread it as fast as possible (altruistic version).
Simply because such a machine would immediately become copied, and no patent in the world could protect you from that, for it would be an invention which would have a deep impact on society.

Scorch

I believe the very fact that you (another user) now believe I made a mistake (according to MH) does serve as evidence of the defamation to which I now have to spend my time CORRECTING and defending this record. These are damages.

I see no evidence that my personal endeavor to invest in experimental kits including the Q2 (which I converted to a Q3) and the G1 and my subsequent learning experiences including both my successes and failures is a "mistake" and I believe no such evidence exists.

I also believe that if I was to actually listen to Milehigh's negativity and followed his advice to not build it; I would not have learned anything!  :P

And yes I did build stuff as a mere bench jockey with little knowledge.
I have done and still do this to LEARN stuff and this is no mistake in my reality.  :)

My first experience doing this here (built G2) was very positive where I was working on one project then started and completed a second where I was NOT impeded by a continuing stream of negative comments about why it "won't work therefore I shouldn't even try it".
See:
http://overunity.com/3842/muller-dynamo/msg356459/#msg356459

BUT, then my second experience was far different and very negative and discouraging to the point I did in fact abandon the sharing of my experience here and took my stuff to a different forum just as others have also done after being faced with all that negativity from Milehigh. These are true recorded facts of the bullying. Including 'diplomatic' statements along the lines of "I am your hero here to save you from yourself and you shouldn't try some new thing because some other thing happened in the past...".
See:
http://overunity.com/15030/gyroscopic-inertia-generator/msg424343/#msg424343
http://overunity.com/15030/gyroscopic-inertia-generator/msg424367/#msg424367
(Where all that negativity continued even after I picked up my equipment and left their game.)

But none of this ancient history matters!
This is all in the PAST and is OFF topic distractions brought to us by user Milehigh.

Please forgive my frustrations and his distractions he brought here.

And please remain positive and lets explore how this alleged scam might actually be the real deal or how we can make it real.  :)

So; even if this company is a scam; I don't care.
Lets study the possibilities ANYWAY regardless of the stream of negativity telling us we shouldn't even try. I have been hearing this parroting negativity for so long that it has become meaningless.  8)

Kindest regards

}:>

Quote from: Shanti on March 05, 2017, 04:01:08 AM
@Scorch:Honestly MH tries to very diplomatically show the mistakes you made in the past and all you can do is personal attacks on the lowest level without anything to substantiate them except that you believe otherwise and therefore feel attacked?

I have no problem that you want to believe in this, but you also must accept that until now basically everything about this InnovaTehno history clearly points into the direction of a scam. Even Stefan (the owner of overunity.com) points that out.
Go and give them your money. We just wanted to warn you, that you will lose it. But if this is fine for you, I don't have a problem with that.