Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Scorch:

If you are going to do the whole Bedini thing, let's really bring it down to reality, ok?

Yes Mythbusters messed it up and got busted.  But let's do some Mythbusters busters busting ourselves.

The classic thing that people say about a Bedini motor, is something like, "We demoed our Bedini motor at the conference and an engineer came over and looked at our demo with a funny clueless look on his face and he walked away bewildered not understading the alternative form of electricity used in our Bedini motor."

I have read that dozens of times and that has to be one of the most ridiculous statements about Bedini motors that is often repeated.  There is nothing special or alternative about a Bedini motor at all and any engineer understands how they work inside-out.

Beyond that, let's say you start with a fully charged source battery and a fully discharged charging battery,  If you run the Bedini motor until the source battery is fully discharged then the charging battery will be between 30% and 40% charged.  That's because when a typical Bedini motor runs, the charging power is about 30% to 40% of the power draw of the motor itself.  60% to 70% of the source battery energy becomes waste heat as the motor runs.

I am quoting you here: 
QuoteBUT her device infuriated her science tutors because it was demonstrating an electrical effect that appeared to be completely in violation of the laws of physics according to them; the science teachers...

That is not even remotely true.  You are simply repeating what you have been told.  The reality is that a Bedini pulse motor is a very very simple circuit that is easily understandable.

I am all for alternative energy, and by that right now that means renewable energy.  Hundreds of billions of dollars are being invested in better solar panel research, better battery technology research and so on.  It may take several decades but one day the grid may be mostly powered by renewable energy sources.  There is more than enough solar energy to make that a possibility.

Bedini motors are a great thing for a beginner in electronics to play with.  The challenge is to cut through all of the hype and understand how it _really_ works and move past the ridiculous "cult of alternative energy" business.

MileHigh

Scorch

It was merely an example to make a point about skeptics and sarcasm and I probably went completely over-board again as I always try to bring as much detail as I can think of in some sort of one sided conversation..

And BTW; I just discovered a whole other history about Bedini and I'm now reexamining my roles in this life and entirely new paths of exploration.  8)

Please forgive me for being so headstrong a little earlier.

You do have good points but I also have my own path so thank you for putting up with me.  :)

As far as this IPP7.4 device goes; looks great BUT still waiting to see what actually happens while I study other things more my speed instead of trying to wrap my brain around what is either a fairly complicated system or a total fake and only time will tell.

The company will either grow or fail and if it does fail this is still not necessarily due to a scam or fake and could merely be just poor business plan or outside "energy interest" forces shut it down as has happened so many times before.

Thank you again.

Kindest regards;

}:>

Quote from: MileHigh on March 05, 2017, 11:11:02 PM
Scorch:

If you are going to do the whole Bedini thing, let's really bring it down to reality, ok?

MileHigh

Shanti

(Although quite offtopic in the meantime)

About the Thestatikas:
Yes, they do not use the machines to power their homes. They use power from the grid and have some wind and solar power.
IMHO there are three possibilities why history went as it did:
1) It was a Scam all along to get more people. But actually some points speak against this.
2) Energy was generated, but it was in the beginning not known from where, and in the end was just a galvanic reaction. Remember how Baumann clearly explained, that it only worked with two different metals being used. He also explained that there are many many metal layers in the big pots.  (I think many allegedly OU machines actually worked on galvanic reactions (Coler, Hendershot, ...), as many people are not aware of this simple effect)
3) It did get some energy "from the air", like Baumann explained. If it was from atmospheric electricity (similar to Plauson), this principle cannot be scaled up and is therefore practically and economically not a solution. When they realized this they stopped. They themselves said, the bigger machines did not perform as expected.

About Bedini:
I'm still amazed how many still think there's anything to Bedini's stuff. It has been replicated so many times and never ever showed anything, that one wouldn't expect from conventional physics (even the stuff from Bedini himself).

pomodoro

If you go on energetic forum there is a goodbye letter from Linderman.  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/20673-thank-you-farewell.html
He talks as if he achieved so much in the OU field before retirement. Excuse me Peter, but what exactly have you given us. Same for Bedini. An OU god apparently but again where is the OU exactly? Why are these guys Gods?
Anyways, there are honest researchers out there.. Thankfully.