Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

InnovaTehno.eu Free Energy Device - a big Fake or the real thing ?

Started by hartiberlin, October 31, 2016, 08:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lancaIV

7,4 KW output device, periodically or permanent generating :
3000 Euros final consumer price estimation by  innovatehno.eu@gmail.com

alternatively ?
7,4 KW output device, periodically or permanent electricity output generating

at first 1000 Euros final consumer price(net,VAT not included) estimation by (me ,based by Helmut Schiller PAM Motor and alibaba material source prices)
then 100 Euros/KW
then  ....

a (k)now-(h)ow-plan in search ?

mscoffman

Quote from: ariovaldo on November 02, 2016, 07:31:42 AM
Are those machines alike?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cYXaVJfcek

Thanks

ariovaldo,

Yes, I think you have nailed it. The Testatica Machine is an Vacuum Tube Radio Frequency power oscillator that use RF transformers to swap the voltage and current
component magnitudes of power, this new machine is probably using conventional coils and iron transformers to do it. Most likely it does work, though it would be good
to have independent verification.

The same way one might use a parking-lot surface to accumulate solar heat energy, this machine could use static electric induction to accumulate free electric atmospheric
charge.

ariovaldo

Quote from: mscoffman on November 02, 2016, 10:45:05 AM
ariovaldo,

Yes, I think you have nailed it. The Testatica Machine is an Vacuum Tube Radio Frequency power oscillator that use RF transformers to swap the voltage and current
component magnitudes of power, this new machine is probably using conventional coils and iron transformers to do it. Most likely it does work, though it would be good
to have independent verification.

The same way one might use a parking-lot surface to accumulate solar heat energy, this machine could use static electric induction to accumulate free electric atmospheric
charge.
Mscoffman !

Years ago, I tested one small wimshurst machine ( I still have it) to see if I could to light one small flashlight 1,5 V light bulb. The test was successful and it worked, not so bright, but okay. At that time, I used a toroidal core with several turns of small gauge copper wire for the high volts ( it wasn't connected straight. I used SG effect). The secondary was just 2 turns of thicker copper wire. Next weekend I will try to repeat this test. That can be the principle for the transformer.
Also, let to see the demonstration today.