Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

John Bedini has died

Started by ramset, November 06, 2016, 08:59:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

casstete

Quote from: hartiberlin on November 24, 2016, 12:57:23 PM
Just now as I wrote this article about John Bedini, the light went out twice in a 5 minutes time
interval, as the dimmer potentiometer in the lighting unit of my parents house, where I currently am, has a small
loose contact and it was set to pretty low luminance...so when the loose contact happened, the light went out...

Hmm...coincidence or can I say: John is here with us ??

Happy tinkering with the Blue Lights and Blue frequencies and Plasma.. !

Regards, Stefan.

your freundin probably did have contact to him or a deamon with his knowledge .... one never really knows as they know it all .

Bit doddgy yea cause thats aslo how Adolf was getting some OU / antiG knowledge via Vril society .

He obvious died of the heartbreak of loosing his brother .

What is the Bluelight ? I know the priore device ( i know some of it ) , lakhovsky , Rife , papimi of prof pappas .

Sidebandfrequency is most likely the schuman resonsnce 7.83 as it's life frequency and rebuild DNA out of energy ( memory) in water  .

A proffesor of Maths suggested it was actually the source of free energy and that morray tapped into that , this professor was up for nobel and contested others laureats , also contemporary with tesa , his video is outthere ..

My Beef is that they claim that "other" rife devices are not what rife was doing but don't elaborate . And I also seen Rife in action & used most of these devices few times .

There s a rife video online showing the destruction of "only" targeted bacteria / viruses with a rife device , the frequency is the key so what else ?

Acca

Blue Light It is what John was working on, RF Plasma that is in contact makes you healthy..

below is a quote from the link below "Wisconsin Academy"

"Blue light therapy has achieved undeniable laboratory results in treating antibiotic-resistant MRSA. Enwemeka demonstrated that one dose of blue light irradiation killed as much as 92% of two pervasive MRSA strains. He has also seen what he describes as astonishing results at a clinic he works with in Brazil where the blue light, combined with NIR light, is used to treat chronic wounds like diabetic ulcers. "

Here is my new upload on the Blue Light plasma, a build that I use to treat the flu and other medical problems such as infections.. John was the best in Rife technology and I have had the highest respect for this brilliant man.

read the caption below my video as it will explain allot.. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ivN5_5ruH4

Acca..

ps If any one wants to start this Rife topic with this Blue Light effect please start one...

https://wisconsinacademy.org/magazine/light-medicine
https://vimeo.com/114900390

and a Egyptian link to that "snake" that heals people..

http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=95159&sid=b9e522b9677491c227878a25402540ee

hartiberlin

Quote from: conradelektro on November 24, 2016, 02:41:28 PM
A bold move, to link the super natural with pseudo science. A bit too bland.

But one thing is for sure, a Medium can easily make more money than anyone with OU. There are much more people intrigued by the super natural than by OU. Anyway, who needs OU if being able to speak with the dead. Medium beats OU!

A suggestion, the Medium should find out whether Bedini had a real secret or was just leading on everybody. Is it allowed to tell lies in the afterlife?

Greetings, Conrad

Hi Conrad, there was no money involved , as this is my girlfriend who can "see" things when she meditates...
This was not spooky or something like this, she also has got me messages from my passed away father...
and she told me things she could never have known before, which only me and my father had kown...
So please accept, that some people just have this talent or gift to get messages from the "other world" of the deceased..

If you look into EVPs ( electronic voice phenomens) there are also these energies that materialise on recording tape or electronic devices...
it is a quite interesting topic, but you will never know, who will really speak to you, so be cautious to not attract some
negative demons...
Also I donĀ“t have too much time for this and rather like speak with "living humans"... cause it is less scarry... lol....
8) ;)
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

P.S. About these Rife devices with the blue plasma, that destroy virusses and bacteria in your body, be sure to use
Zeolite powder and/or Chlorella algae to move the toxic pathogens after the plasma exposure out of your body,
as otherwise you will get very sick by the destroyed remains of these virusses and bacteria...

Zeolite and Chlorella help to clean this out of your body.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Acca

Zeolite is a natural mineral that I mined in Mexico and the technical name was Chlinoptilolite very high purity.

It's being fed to dairy cows at %1 to daily rations, it's very good for them.

Thanks for the spot on advice S.H.

Acca..