Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Over-Unity is Possible

Started by pauldude000, November 16, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

memoryman

"A similar strange concept is that a permanent magnet stuck to a steel ceiling does not need an energy source to hold its own weight (or even more than its own weight)." it does not need an energy source because no WORK is being done and no ENERGY is used.

jbignes5

Quote from: conradelektro on November 17, 2016, 07:27:07 AM
For me the biggest hole in the physics world view of today is the notion that the electron spinning (or whatever it is doing) around the nucleus does not need an energy source. A similar strange concept is that a permanent magnet stuck to a steel ceiling does not need an energy source to hold its own weight (or even more than its own weight).

Once this energy source is discovered new ways to convert it to e.g. electricity or heat will be available.

May be this mysterious energy source is a basic feature of space time.

The sun will not shine forever, but on the human scale it is an endless energy source. In a similar way space time will not provide energy forever (to spin the electrons and to hold permanent magnets) but even on a cosmological scale it might seem to be endless.

To put it in a very naïve way: the big bang created this basic energy source and it is slowly spent by whatever exists. It might take eons till it is completely used up (dissipated) and it will take a new big bang to start all over.

My hope is that we detect this underlying energy of space time and can use it eventually. Like the electron or the permanent magnet we might be able to tap into this underlying energy source.

Greetings, Conrad

Well they are different concepts you are wrestling with.

Lets take an electron. The energy we assume is there is actually from the body of the matter itself in an electric field. This is the energy of the electron which is actually a ghost charge or reflection of the atom or electrical condition of matter itself. Since matter is in an electric field provided by a plasma field it has a never ending supply of potential energy and simply attracts more plasma to it's center. Plasma's form double layers and those are the electron shells so to speak.
A magnet is a wholly different aspect. Take a material that is magnetically sensitive and heat it up to it's currie temperature, phase change, and apply a high magnetic field to it and let the material drop below that currie temperature, which locks in that magnetic flow within the matters whole body. Does the magnetic device now do work? Yes it does. Even if it is just stuck to the ceiling it is still working to stay where it is against gravity. It's capability to do that work has been locked into the matter itself. Now heat that stuck magnet up and it will fall away unable to maintain even it's own weight. Care to reason why heat does this? Heat is a form of energy. When you heat something up it expands. What exactly is expanding then? The plasma bound between the matter is the answer or plasmoids to be exact.

Lets reason what magnetism is then. Magnetism in all intense and purpose is high density plasma flowing in sheaths. A magnet is nothing more then matter that has been highly electrified drawing in a higher density of plasma from it's surrounding and then allowed to cool with that higher density of plasma bound in between the matter of the magnet. Once this is done it locks in the plasma flows almost permanently. Meaning if you raise the heat or charges into the magnet it spreads the distance between the matter and some of the plasma leaks away or becomes unbound.

We can simulate a magnet via the electric field and matter being in that electric field can become more magnetic or have an increased plasma density to it via the electric field. Magnetism is the plasma condensed into a flow. Magnetism is a very conservative field. Meaning it can not become non conservative so it must change into a potential field again if matter is not there to hold it. Plasma wants to be uniform across the body of that plasma. Plasma is highly reactive to the electric field which is non conservative in nature. Plasma is not a state of matter it is everywhere that matter is not. That even includes between matters components. Plasma connects all matter because matter displaces the plasma field to a certain degree. This causes matters "energy" we see via a vacuum of plasma. But the plasma want to be even and seeks out the vacuum and flows to the greatest vacuum presented to the plasma field trying to fulfill it's job of maintaining uniformity to that plasma field.

Now this leads me to the Big Bang you mentioned. Entropy is the mechanic we need to apply here. But we must not forget that there are events happening in the Universe that churn up the system. Between two solid bodies of plasma matter divides the plasma. It has density lower then the two solid bodies of plasma or condensed plasma. These bodies can be light years apart and light years in size. When matter explodes into space it churns up the plasma bodies creating chaos from the stillness of the whole plasma body and increases the division of the plasma. It is in a never ending cycle of this. Order to chaos and back to order again etc. Matter knows about the rest of the matter within that plasma field because of the electric field within that plasma body. It knows instantly when a particle or atom of matter moves within that field because plasma is bound by the electric field and instant communication across that body of plasma is a law. If not then we would have surely flew away from our sun if the speed of light was a factor in gravity. We know it takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun to the Earth. If the speed of light was a determining factor in how we circle the Sun then 8 minutes would be enough time to sling us out into space from our orbit. Yet here we are.

Ok so I mentioned Gravity. Here it goes..
Gravity is nothing but the plasma condensed from our Sun around our planet trying to flow to the vacuum of plasma in the center of our planet. Remember matter displaces plasma. Around our planet are double layers of plasma densities. The highest densities are nearer to the ionosphere. This is because of the higher voltage present in that layer, around +365k Volts. Plasma conducts electric potentials right? The lack of plasma conducts less right?
Now the density of plasma around our planet and it's change in density is what gravity is. You could understand this quite easily by this analogy: Take the same mechanics we see in a body of water and apply it upside down above the water. When a body of matter is tossed high above the surface of the water it is buoyant to the surface just like it happens in water. Lets take helium as an example as well. This would be like throwing a stone in the water. It is less buoyant then water and sinks to the bottom of the water. Helium is less buoyant then the plasma surrounding our planet so it sinks to the bottom of the inverted water scenario.  This is due to the plasma trapped in between the atoms of helium. Like likes like, even in the density of plasma.

Now these are not the whole truth about these situations. Only what I have worked out with many others in this field. I am trying to devise ways to prove this beyond a shadow of doubt. It will take some time.

I'm at the point that I can relate a standing wave around matter to the plasma layers around that matter. The electron shells are merely increased conduction paths forming the standing wave patter we see. No need for additional energy in that system as I can tell and the charges we impart to matter do work via those layers around that matter.

One way to take advantage of the situation as I see it is to increase the plasma density and let it flow to a natural source of displacement of that plasma we target for the vacuum action. Increased plasma allows for better conduction both in matter and free space. Increase it's density and channel it through your device and allow it to flow out. Generation is merely passive at that point hooking to a type of hose analogy. Constrict the flow and the potential raises via the z-pinch rule, just like what happens when you constrict the flow of water in a hose raises the pressure behind the pinch and increases the speed of that water and the force it imparts.

MT

Quote from: memoryman on November 17, 2016, 09:35:42 AM
"A similar strange concept is that a permanent magnet stuck to a steel ceiling does not need an energy source to hold its own weight (or even more than its own weight)." it does not need an energy source because no WORK is being done and no ENERGY is used.

Hi,
Thats typical answer from physics..

But consider the following example:
To the ceiling is via magnet attached a sack with bullets. Now you add additional bullets till the sack with final weight M falls to the ground.
I hope we can agree that kinetic energy of the sack at the ground will be smaller comparing to the normal fall  from the same height as magnet slows down the fall.
Now, where is this energy difference lost? Gravity performed work. So did magnet preventing fall at the beginning. So who paid for this slowdown?

Marcel

conradelektro

Quote from: memoryman on November 17, 2016, 09:35:42 AM

Thank you for mentioning the standard explanation. I was aware of it but it sounds like the teleological argument https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teleological_argument . It is a clever logical word play and I have no good counter argument besides that it sounds tricky.

@ jbignes5: I am overhelmed, too much for me, I can not follow your arguments, they might be right.

I like the Em Drive Engine http://en.yibada.com/articles/157695/20160906/aiaa-will-publish-peer-reviewed-study-controversial-em-drive-engine.htm which points to some underlying reality (underneath the quantum reality might be more).

Greetings, Conrad

memoryman

"It is a clever logical word play and I have no good counter argument besides that it sounds tricky." why do you think it's a 'word play'? "It sounds tricky"; as an argument that is equivalent to saying 'it does not feel right'; neither is a scientific argument.