Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Why Over-Unity is Possible

Started by pauldude000, November 16, 2016, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: forest on March 13, 2019, 02:42:47 PM
Some inventors from the past stated that electric generators do no convert mechanical energy into electric current. Such opinion looks crazy to us but after investigation I take it seriously. There is no direct relationship between magnetic field produced and the input power of electric circuit. Ampere turns and mass of the iron core is the only limit.I believe now ,that generators do not convert mechanical energy into electricity, they condense magnetic field lines into electric current, probably taking the excess from external Earth field.It's so intense that even now I still need a proof and sometimes lost my conviction....sadly I don't expect anything to change in near future - probably no scientist would take it seriously without strong proof.
But it's here, it's a very important concept and it may save the world
Hmmm, If it works as you suggest, all generators and motors should have saved the world since Tesla invented the AC-generator. Just because possible discoveries is not known untill today doesn't mean that they did not exist before we discovered them.

What I do know, is that the mechanical energy you use to turn a generator match perfectly to what you get out in electric energy. So I cannot say there is any significant difference between the two that will save the world.
However, you are a free man, and free to believe what you want, but please don't say you believe that the earth is flat...(Pun intended)

Vidar

Tito L. Oracion

The real reason why free energy is possible because electrons are almost no weight.
Weight is just apply when there is an essence of gravity.

That is why earth is floating and it has no reason were to fall even it want,
Therefore we conclude that there is no such thing as weight just pull.
And therefore the continues pull makes a movement and creates free energy and also there leads to free energy or overunity. Whoooooh
:D ;D 8)

It is a matter of pull and push why things possible. A really just a matter of concentration. 8) ;)

Free tits ;D

Cherryman

Quote from: Tito L. Oracion on March 15, 2019, 07:02:25 PM
The real reason why free energy is possible because electrons are almost no weight.
Weight is just apply when there is an essence of gravity.

That is why earth is floating and it has no reason were to fall even it want,
Therefore we conclude that there is no such thing as weight just pull.
And therefore the continues pull makes a movement and creates free energy and also there leads to free energy or overunity. Whoooooh
:D ;D 8)

It is a matter of pull and push why things possible. A really just a matter of concentration. 8) ;)

Free tits ;D

Excactly!

It's just a matter of finding the nipples!

lancaIV

forest

Low-Q

"What I do know, is that the mechanical energy you use to turn a generator match perfectly to what you get out in electric energy" - what physics law describe this ? Can you find exact one explaining why mechanical energy should be converted into electric energy ? It is an assumption.The only applicable is Faraday law but where does  it state that mechanical energy is converted into electrical in 1:1 ratio ?
The mechanical energy of current generators are used to fight the attraction force between two electromagnets of running mass of iron. The more the output the larger field produced the bigger attraction then more mechanical force needed to turn shaft and mass of iron of generator.As simple as this. Measure the field intensity of loaded generator and construct the bigger one with more iron mass but without moving anything except the output coil.