Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Earth Energy Batteries

Started by FreeEnergy, April 20, 2005, 08:31:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madwizard

FreeEnergy

triffid

When I put plates of copper/soft iron in the earth(I don't use zinc-too reactive with the soil).I only got voltage readings for one cell,But I had 4 cells connected in series.So I only got like .80(point 8) volts for the series of 4 cells.So whats going on here?It turns out that to get the higher voltages your cells must be electrically isolated from each other.Then you can add the voltages and power those leds like you want to.A clue to what was wrong with my setup came from two sources.
One was an experiment where the guy set up foam cups(about 4) of earth on a counter .stuck electrodes in the earth,added water,hooked them up in series and powered his leds.Another source was where I saw a design for a 12 volt earth battery.The copper tubes were sealed with a rubber coating,the zinc electrodes were stuck inside the copper tubes.Then the six cells were hooked up in series to get 12 volts.So I suggest that you isolate your cells then hook them up in series
I think think plastic bottles cut in half would do the trick when you stick them in the ground (like 1 liter plastic pop bottles).I think you should go north to south with them.Hopefully this info will help someone here.triffid

Pirate88179

@ All:

You guys should join us over at earth battery experiments topic.  We are getting pretty good results over there in using the teluric currents of the earth.  I am up to about 2.4 vdc and 9.0 mA and can light 3 leds. (2 flashing and 1 constant) from a single cell.  The more experimenters, the better.  We are now exploring coil arrangements as Stubblefield did back at the turn of the century.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sid10

Has anyone tried to solder a aluminum can. It doesn't work you can't solder aluminum.
Sid
The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked.