Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Briggs 18HP runs on water -S1R9A9M9 web site + videos 1+2 youtube 2008

Started by russwr, December 14, 2016, 06:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russwr

Updated notes- atachments- on S1R9A9M9 circuit for water to water vapor pressure.

russwr

My research shows that the replacement for the non obtainable latching relays for S1R9A9M9 water conversion becomes vacuum sealed box with Tesla radiant Energy Spark Gap, Inductor 2.8MH-diode- Inductor 2.8MH 1Amp in series.This is based on the originaL relay points contacts becoming high voltage spark gap with 60 cycles coils for use with 6 volts AC, as in the pole power box useage in Georgia for traffic lights 6v green and red. The ohms rating comes from the reactance - inductor calculator and from hand winding sample according to specs as about greater than .7 ohms of #21 magnet wire. iron core, plastic bobbin, 3/4" by 1 3/4" size each coil. I also found out that EGR is required on the lawnmower engine used, and late timing comes from the S1R coil mag field over plug wire, along with the double coils in the high V line. The 3 amps desired (not plasma spark) should be covered under the on board alternator to DC ring. and is also adjustable. The 7 amps peak current pulse talked about on defunct website is from auto garage oscilloscope reading. Actual current is 2.2A  as AVERAGE current( times .318) As piston decends from TDC the slight vacuum affects water for STATE change to vapor pressure.

russwr

S1R9A9M9 Magnetic Coil Assembly Modification

From 2005 -2008 there was an alternate energy project in Georgia of converting car engine to water vapor pressure (steam),along with generated Hydrogen gas same time. The website had shut down Dec 2019.Power draw through 8 spark plugs was about 6-7 Amps each. In 2008 a one cylinder lawnmower engine was also converted using a special wound magnetic coil of 7+13 turns for impressed field over high voltage cable 5 turns coil, so as the timing was extended for period of spark. It was assumed that since the coil circuit drew 10 amps from alternator source, that a better designed one was neccessary for lower power draw through spark plug, but same magnetic field at 6 amps. The electronic book formula for magnetic field was found to have no mention of voltage or voltage drops losses, so that many  models I designed at first used resistance stainless steel/nichrome wires that had various means to release heat because of inherent voltage drops.

The final design for my type S1R9A9M9 magnetic coil had sliding adjustable steel core inductance long screw, with solid COPPER #16 gauge wire while using separate heat - ohms in series adjustable resistor. (Reducing current with same Magnetic  field requires increasing turns WITHIN same wind distance.) Since duty cycle on time power was about 34%, overall power draw on time in watts is less. Average current on cheap hand meter of 3 amps was about 7 amps peak on oscilloscope pulses. The engine ran on mineralized water only with ignition negative voltage,positive ground, and the 2 current flows in opposite directions in coil assembly. Under engine top plastic cowl is good spot for a mounted  bridge rectifier for the dual under flywheel alternators with ground to casting. The change to Full wave DC, supplies double current and voltage for the 10 amps.The plastic deli tub on side of 18HP Briggs engine had the S1R magnetic coil, and special relay with twin inductors approx. 2.2 Millihenry used as a further delay line, and also several diodes in series.The special reaction in combustion chamber would then hold,inbetween spark pulses.  E / R = I There must be enough ohms resistance so that no shorts apply. There are 1200W DC to DC converters to buy with adjustable pots for maximum constant current. The original coil was called "electromagnet" and Booster" coil combination, named after the unavailable dual inductor relays as used before on the car engines.The S1R coil was used on Briggs to electrically change the fixed standard engine timing to ATDC Zero to-34degrees, while car engine could just of had  distributor setting moved to ATDC.This article is about redoing the original coil to 6 amps worth of magnetic field. The two pictures are the original hand wound coil assembly and the revamped model design, my approximate No.34th model for again running on water. Search for and see good original type (UNUSUAL) 5 pages winding style directions - S1R Megatran (5+7+13Turns 10amps)  5T=5t #12gauge copper solid in black rubber VACUUM hose 3mm ID+5mm OD, 7T goes to 19 turns #16 solid copper, 13t goes to 29 turns#16 solid copper within SAME short distances measured with ruler with overlaps. (As per formula figured) High Volts + Low Volts go to spark plug top same time ONLY, to run engine, contrary to republished data by originator S1R9A9M9. All wires are now insulated, contrary to the original.