Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Concentric Capacitor - Key to the Kapanadze Device and similar FE Concepts?

Started by Zeitmaschine, December 16, 2016, 04:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

There is nothing odd about your transformer experiment.  By adding the capacitor to the secondary winding you are bringing the secondary closer to a resonant condition.  If you keep adding capacitance you will reach a point of the lowest current draw from the primary side.  If you increase the capacitance after that point then you will see the current start to increase again.  The lowest current draw is when the secondary is at resonance.  A parallel resonant circuit will draw the least amount of current from the source.  A series resonant circuit will draw the maximum amount of current from the source.  When you add the spark gap you totally upset the resonant condition so the secondary acts just like a normal load which increases the current draw from the primary.

Carroll

Zeitmaschine

By adding the capacitor to the secondary winding you are bringing the secondary closer to a resonant condition.

And that capacitor that brings the secondary closer to the resonance is that component - according to Aspden - which can collect energy from the Aether. So maybe it would be a good idea to take a closer look what the term »resonance« here actually means. Does the coil resonate simply with a capacitor (two dead metallic plates) or does it resonate with the Aether between the plates, more precise the energy of that Aether?

»If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.« - Nikola Tesla

I'm trying to do just that.

The specific question: Why does here the resonance depend on high voltage? Connecting the secondary of a 230V isolation transformer to approx. 2nF shows no sign at all of resonance or lowering the DC input amps. Not even 10nF or 100nF does anything. Hence the suspicion: there could be something erroneous with our textbooks, so we don't see the obvious.

sm0ky2

What the secondary coil 'resonates' with is the primary coil
In combination with the air-core or ferrite core they are wound around.
Adding a capacitance to the secondary coil to bring it closer to resonance
makes the primary and secondary coils react in a similar manner to the electromagnetic flux
It's like playing a song on a piano in the same 'key'
If you play that same song using contrasting keys the song will sound chopped and flat.
When you play it in the same key, the sound amplifies and carries
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Zeitmaschine

Yes, there is resonance. But what is a state of resonance according to the textbooks? Here the textbook explanation:

Tutorial on LC Resonant Circuits

When a parallel LC circuit is in resonance with the frequency of the signal generator, then the input current goes to zero (in the ideal case). And at that point the textbook stops explaining, so it is only half the truth. But isn't that somewhat puzzling? If there is no input current (quote: »it looks like an open circuit«), then what energy source keeps the oscillation going? The answer must be: the energy of the Aether. This is what the textbooks won't let you know.

Electric fields and magnetic fields are characteristics of the Aether. In a charged capacitor the energy is not stored in the plates, but in the Aether between the plates. Likewise, the magnetic field is not stored in the wire of a coil, but in the Aether surrounding that coil. That means, in a resonating LC circuit, not the visible electric components (L and C) do mystically resonate with each other, but the Aether itself. Since that Aether contains energy, that energy is responsible for that effect that we then can observe as LC resonance in the macroscopic world.

It is also responsible for the energy that powers the earpiece of a crystal radio. Here that energy is not coming from the antenna out of thin air, but rather out of thin Aether which resonates within the tuned LC circuit. The longer the antenna, the higher the potential difference between antenna and ground due to the static electric field in the atmosphere. The higher the voltage across that LC circuit, the higher the warping of the Aether and the higher the energy gain from the Aether within the LC circuit (see the high voltage experiment above). The resonating circuit turns pure voltage into useful current that can power a load.

So actually does that imply free energy was (and still is) right in front of our eyes in plain view, but obscured by the textbooks until now? It looks that way. And that's why the forums keep going in circles thousands of pages year after year. Now it's finally time to break out of those circles.

sm0ky2

exactly Zeit

This is a concept a lot of people get hung up on (look at joule thief threads...)
current is related to impedance, just the same as it is to resistance.
some interpretations observe the two as one and the same.

when the impedance of the transformer primary approaches =0 (resonant state)
current through the primary also approaches = 0
current through the secondary is driven by the resonation. (environmental capacitance)
Not by the source.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.