Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

4KW what to do?

Started by mrzlica, December 25, 2016, 11:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justawatt

Quote from: mrzlica on December 28, 2016, 07:06:03 AM
Hi,
Well I know I need it for heating my house and electric appliance (all together 2000e all year) I can make electricity for 600eur a  month. So I have some excess for making something?
All stupid comments are not welcome in here. I was just asking kindly.

Have a nice day.

if you are interested in selling i am ready to buy.
but before that could you show some photos or working of the device first .
deggory@me.com.

if the price is okay all can buy in this overunity forum i guess.

MagnaProp

Quote from: FatBird on December 26, 2016, 08:36:24 AM
Please post some info like a schematic or video so we can verify it.

Verification is easy. If he patents the idea and it gets classified as "Top Secret" from which he receives squat for his efforts, we'll know it's real.

lancaIV

Quote from: mrzlica on December 28, 2016, 07:06:03 AM
Hi,
Well I know I need it for heating my house and electric appliance (all together 2000e all year) I can make electricity for 600eur a  month. So I have some excess for making something?
All stupid comments are not welcome in here. I was just asking kindly.

Have a nice day.

This 4 KW ready -to-use electricity or as heat output ?
                                                 DC or AC output ?
                                   The device volume,space occupation  ? Weight ?
                            Motor-generator kind ? Thermodynamic (gas-) engine ?
                                   Smoke and/or other gases emission ?

4 KW ,as electric output,are sufficient for a 80 sqm household,to satisfy electric room heat consume,year-round warm water delivery( 4 Pers.) and the charge of a battery-set for an intelligent-household appliances electricity consume
( +/- 3 KWh per day, conventional-thinking household up to 18 KWh per day; source: www.oeko-energie.de )

The production costs actual for a 4-KW device I would estimate with 400 Euros/ea. KW(new parts), so I think that you will have to calculate with 1000 US$/Euro/ea.KW if this should become a commercial project !
4000 US$ is likely the price for a 5 KVA/4 KW gen-set !

WIPO patent office application as utility model(l)(utility model +/- 2000 US$/Euros and patent application beginning with 3500 US$ for the first phase) and technical lab approval( TUEV: 20000 US$/Euro) will become your inicial costs to get your device ready to sell ! 

Sincerely
            OCWL

p.s.: please, mrzlica, more attention by "foreign" expression use  !
       gay(s)=homo-sexual(s) ,
       by some religions and their fundamentals you did "a -probably deadly- fault" with this "un-kindly pro-vocation"

Jo-EL

Quote from: mrzlica on December 25, 2016, 11:24:40 AM
Hello All!

Let say we have a 4kw of excess  electric  power 24/7.
I'm looking for a way to make some money from it.
Maybe you gays have some Idea what to do with it?
Bitcoin mining and grass grooving is not a option.

thanks for your thinking.

To make money nothing more easy than that, electrical heater and produce hot water
for a lot of usefull needs.
In Germany most in cold month or for use in industry !