Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

MIT alzheimer breakthru treatment ...amazing possibilities !!

Started by ramset, December 14, 2016, 08:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomd

Quote from: e2matrix on December 15, 2016, 02:10:32 AM

If you have an Android smartphone Mindroid is the app you want to try this Alzheimer cure concept.   It's programmable to exactly 40 Hz and has lots of options.  It divides the screen in half so when you lay the phone horizontally over your face you have two large round circles that flash over your eyes.  You can pinch them to move them closer together or further apart to align to your eyes.   I believe this will do everything you want to experiment with this Alzheimer cure concept - all without having to build anything.   You can get Mindroid off Google play or some alternate sites on the Internet ;)

In order to edit the frequency of a session in Mindroid you need to create a new session or download a session off their web site from within the app.   The built in sessions can't be edited so if you want straight 40 Hz just create a 'New' session.   

Mindroid has so many options it is really almost exactly like having one of the Theta technologies $349 Mind's Eye devices.   I've got both and it works the same magic.   I've had some really incredible experiences with the Mind's Eye and also with this Android app.    You can choose the color of the flashing lights, choose binaural or regular, audio-visual or visual only (or audio only), duration and you can directly edit the frequency just by pulling a line on the frequency graph with your finger.  You can even use external LED glasses with it if you want.  But you don't really need those and I'd suggest just getting the virtual 3D goggles like everyone is selling now at Walmart, eBay, china sites like dhgate.com, aliexpress.com etc.   

Mindroid says to keep your eyes closed when using the program. Does this also apply to those using it for alzheimer treatment?