Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I have some questions about different sizes of a magnet passing over a coil.

Started by rukiddingme, December 24, 2016, 05:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

That guys motor is a 3 phase motor, but you get the drift.  It took me some time to figure out that my rotor was 3 times around to get to the opposite end, where the brush commutators intersected every so many turns of wire to keep the windings with particular fields in the flux of the magnet poles necessary to force the rotor around.

On my rotor, the angles of the windings were formed closer to the outer edge and the inner radius and the winding were mostly straight in the middle where the mag field is dense.

I just tried to find pics of the motor i have on search and cant find much at all. Just the outside cases. Last time I had shown these here there was lots of pics out there of the whole thing internally and nice pics of the rotors. Now I cant find one for the life of me. I have always used yahoo search ad gotten good results. Maybe not any more.

Mags

Magluvin

Ok. Found my motor pics. One shows the magnetic film over the magnet to show the poles.

Coreless are superior at acceleration due to no core mass to move.

Mags

Magluvin

Lol. Found this while i was looking for pics. I was removing a reed switch from a radioshack reed relay and the black plastic bobbin end snapped off and the coil blew out like a snake in a can gag. Scared me at first. The wire just didnt look like wire in the first seconds. I was like, Whu, Whats that? out loud.
Seems like an awful lot of turns. Finer than 42ga, of which i have a roll of to compare

Mags