Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is anyone seriously interested in Free Energy Physics?

Started by aether22, January 22, 2017, 05:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aether22

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 13, 2017, 02:54:34 PM
I don't mean hallucinatory by means of something you
Believe in or even know about.
I'm thinking more in terms of like a mirage in the desert.
Or the heat waves on a long summer highway

All but a small insignificant minority of people respond to
Commercials. And after viewing some images or sounds,
go out and buy things with their hard earned
Money for no logical reason at all.
Billions of $ in research have gone on to understand this
And even more spent on using it effectively.

If your technology really creates phenomena in Human Subjects
I am sure we can find "something" useful to do with it...

All morality aside....  please tell me about the experiences of
Unsuspecting Subjects in your "waiting room", that were subjected
To this "energy".

I never intentionally subjected people as a test, though I am willing to try...

But the occasion you are referring to was when I gave a coil to a friend, he had it in his pocket and when he was in a waiting room a person he was sitting next to could feel it in his foot and asked what he had in his pocket beaming energy at his foot.

I have had several other instances, though none as "perfect" as that where someone has felt something with seemingly insufficient information for them to feel it as a placebo effect.

I sometimes feel something and don't know if it's a "normal" thing like a cobweb or yet of air, or if it is energy, sometimes the energy feels distinct, other times (but seldom) it seems like regular sensations and if you feel it then you have to investigate to see which it is.

Perhaps when if feels like regular sensation that would be a good time to hunt for a physical effect.

Another time I was building a coil and someone walked past and felt energy brush their leg, this person was a stranger and had no knowledge of my work.

There is a test I could do, there are some forms of the design that make people very tired, aI could test that, and then the reverse form to wake them up.

I have at times also tested  myself with blind tests and I can identify the energy.  Albeit I am somewhat weary of such experiments because this energy is effected by the subconscious and it is possible that the mind could effect the energy and the ability to feel to "corrupt" the results, still the best way to do such a thing I think would be to have a bar of wood, about one hand span wide and 6ft long, people who can feel energy could scan their hand along the bar and place a marker where they feel the energy.

This seems the best kind of test as it does not create an expectation of one place for people to visualize energy, but unlike a large wall they don't have too much area to try and feel to be practical.

I have however made images, both looking about identical but one being subtly sabotaged, people did feel the difference between them, but it was not done as a proper test.

One person I have given images to who could feel them tried to move then to a place on the screen they don't know (unclear how they did that) and feel blind where they are, and that worked for for him.

John

?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

sm0ky2

I would be interested in focusing on the effect itself
In its most prominent state.
The 'feelings' or sensations associated with it
At this point conjecture and explaination of the why's
Are not important.
Most people don't know why seeing that little teddy bear
Hug a towel makes them go out and buy some dryer sheets...

But they do it. That is what's important.
The 'beam' thing is interesting.
Is there a way to aim multiple 'beams' at a single target?
Does this increase the effects?
If enough of this "energy" is in one place,
Could there be yet unseen manifestations?

Perhaps a social experiment of large scale
Like aim it so it forms an invisible wall.
Then observe as random people try to 'feel' out this wall.
Ponder the situation, then the majority of them
Will probably choose a different path to get around it.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

aether22

>Is there a way to aim multiple 'beams' at a single target?

Yes, and the energy will be stronger and compressed.

>Does this increase the effects?
>If enough of this "energy" is in one place,
>Could there be yet unseen manifestations?

Could be, one of the main correlations I have found about how to get this energy to do something is for it to build up to a compressed state.
But then we are moving into the area of trying to generate obvious effects, which is my preferred direction.

>Perhaps a social experiment of large scale
>Like aim it so it forms an invisible wall.

I beam would be easier, but sure.

I have considered doing such an experiment.  It would be best in a waiting room type area where people have time to observe rather than hurriedly walk by ignoring anything they do feel.

But up to this point I have not tried such an experiment.  I could make a much stronger energy with electrical input, that is what I meant to look into today but got distracted.
?To forgive is to set a prisoner free and then discover that the prisoner was you.?  Lewis Smedes

sm0ky2

What about without any sort of input
Maybe one thousand of your coils
All aimed at one focal point
And from this focal point experiments
Could be performed.

For me, the effects must be observable
In some obvious way
Human sensations don't really count in my book
We need empirical evidence
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

On the other hand, if our goal was to manipulate the masses.....
Then human sensations DO count.......
You may have stumbled into something that has
Profound implications in the advertising industry
Imagine "feeling" a beam of energy coming from your toy.
Even while it sits on the shelf waiting for you to walk past
And this caused you to buy the toy.