Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

TR-Labs by Tommey Reed

Started by TommeyLReed, October 24, 2016, 12:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TommeyLReed

HI all,

After moving back to Florida I decided to open my own experimental & Research lab called, "TR-LABS"

Now I can do prototypes, I will also research  overunity claims.

This is my own time and money and not looking to scam others into believing in false claims of overunity.

Many people claim many things that don't come out to be facts, these type of people are called "scam artist" plan and simple.

Free energy claims hurt the real cause of more efficient ways to create energy. Nothing is free, but more efficient ways of creating energy is.

I restarted the Claim engine and other major projects that needs more verifying of efficiency.

I found a small shop with ac+electric for $350.00 per month 10'x20', it's half the size I really need but will do for now. I work part time to pay for the shop and other bills for now.

My goal is to create my own energy with different ideas and more efficient then what we pay for now.

I will keep everyone up to date.

Tom.

TommeyLReed