Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

re: energy producing experiments

Started by Delburt Phend, February 04, 2017, 09:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delburt Phend

Does your propulsion team have any videos that shows energy being conserved and linear momentum being lost? Does linear momentum increase without the application of outside force; as you laughers propose? Please: I am shewing myself sick.

Of course energy is put in but not while the experiment is under way.

conradelektro

@Delburt or whatever your posting name was or is:

Like Kator01 I would like to know whether anything tangible (besides venting too many words and out of context numbers) happened during the last eight years in respect of useful experiments concerning your alleged tether energy production?

You will admit that the table top experiment from your video https://youtu.be/YaUmzekdxTQ is at least inconclusive and very messy. Is that all you can do experiment wise?

May be I am wrong, but the biggest hurdle is that the tether experiment needs to be done in free fall (best in space).

There is the possibility that you do your experiments from a tower or high building (20 meters might be high enough). You mount a good high resolution camera on the ground over viewing the experiment  from bottom to top and you throw your gadget (which still seems to be the same from eight years ago) from the tower or high building. A mechanism to always spin the gadget consistently with the same speed at launch would also be good.

You can also throw the device from a bridge. Many bridges have an area underneath which is still land and not water (at the beginning or end of most bridges). In urban areas many bridges lead over land and not over water. You do not need extraordinary height, 10 to 20 meters would be plenty to make a short movie (definitely better than a table).

The best would be a free fall tower like this one https://www.zarm.uni-bremen.de/drop-tower.html , but for some initial experiments a high building or cliff would be good enough. The most important part of the experiment would be a launching mechanism, the camera and the high building or cliff or bridge are trivial.

Yes, this is harsh criticism, but your too many words and strange posting behavior (over eight years) pose serious questions and cause doubt. Nothing has ever been achieved with words and theoretical numbers, the experiment is the mother of all progress. First is the repeatable experiment and then come the words and numbers based on the experiment. That is how useful science is done since ages.

Greetings, Conrad

Delburt Phend

What I see is a perfectly excellent experiment; there is no why to add motion to the experiment after it is released and it is easy to see what motion it has by counting the frames for a crossing of the 20 mm square. And it comes back to that exact quantity of motion twice. And only linear momentum conservation can do that.

I don't even know why people refer to it as blurry: it is in motion what do you expect. It is a $200 camera not a $4,000 one. And the $4000 camera will give you no more information than the one you see. Because the end motion is four frames not 18 frames to cross the 20 mm. There is zero chance that energy is conserved. These experiments will be near the top of all physics experiments.

Conrade; Did you ever think that no experiment will ever make you happy; and you probably don't ever want to see one that actually proved energy can be made. What the experiment proves can not be any clearer; maybe it is you that refuses to see it.

Any motion experiment has to be a closed system. Once the experiment starts there can be no application of outside force. There can be no energy added; no momentum added; and none of your angular momentum added, it has to be a closed system to be an experiment. This rule disqualifies a person swinging something around on a string; and pulling the string in and out of a tube. It disqualifies the Ice skater. It disqualifies a child on an A frame swing. It disqualifies a person on a swivel chair pulling barbells in and out.

The cylinder and spheres qualifies as a closed system experiment because the first data point occurs after the fingers have released the spheres and cylinder. There is no data point that has anything to do with an outside force being applied. Just after release the fastest speed of 1.2 m/sec is recorded: and that same speed is recorded two other times. This experiment qualifies as a closed system.

Kator01

so what is the reason that this subject which was discussed in 15 pages 8 years ago
is brought again to the attention of the members here ?

Conrad if you wonder about the strange posting behaviour: maybe this here will help you to understand

https://zeltser.com/bots-control-social-networking-content/

and no, he can not afford to pay just one hour at ZARM: Only Prof. Szasz of Ungaria had the chance to perform his freee fall experiment here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkNjvCmsWOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsyJjxC7SRc

the whole issue does not make sense besides distracting attention by presenting old stuff again and
of course to cause traffic for obvious reasons...period

Mike

conradelektro

Quote from: Kator01 on February 15, 2017, 07:57:45 PM
Only Prof. Szasz of Ungaria had the chance to perform his freee fall experiment here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkNjvCmsWOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsyJjxC7SRc

the whole issue does not make sense besides distracting attention by presenting old stuff again and
of course to cause traffic for obvious reasons...period
Mike

@Mike,

thank you for the link to the videos of Prof. Gyula I. Szász. He has his own website with many papers http://atomsz.com/ (as you might know). This is very interesting and I try to understand it.

Particle physics is driven by a handful of people who have access to a particle accelerator. And this is the experimental source for thousands of scientists who can never really understand and check what is done with the particle accelerators. The particle accelerators are because of theire enormous cost a political issue. They have to succeed because failure would be a catastrophe. Who can admit that one blew away billions and did useless experiments for decades? My unimportant and humble opinion: the particle accelerators are a terrible distraction and prohibit meaningful research of the microcosm. But who I am to judge that? I only know very little. I derive my opinion from the complexity of the technology used in particle accelerators. Everything is beyond the mensurable, it is a statistics wank. If you have trillions of measurements and you then do statistics long enough you will find something, specially if your career and your money supply depends on it.

Concerning our good man Delburt:

One never knows what motivates people to write endless and senseless rants in forums. Delburt's behaviour is very typical: no facts, no clear answers, deliberate obfuscation. He obviously does not want a meaningful dialogue and he has nothing tangible to show.

Greetings, Conrad