Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bob boyce coil connected to a labtop free energy

Started by indigo22, February 26, 2017, 10:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephir

@Indigo Nice job :-) Is this green wire connected to something? Or is it just a striped tape?

PARAV

Hi Indigo 22,

Interesting work you are doing here.

Can you tell us now if that Tom VanKieulen coil set up is more efficient or productive than the Bob Boyce Toroid set up???
If so, It seems that it could be a little easier to replicate. Yes?
Keep up the good work.

Paul

justawatt

hello indigo

http://overunity.com/17148/open-source-free-energy-tom-van-keulen-coil/#.WLW0JyE5ERY

i have made a page for Tom coil.

do the coil needed to be wound on a pipe or tube like structure.
can it be made on a bobin like bedini style ,in the video you showed bedini bifilar setup like photo attached

and how did you find  to make this tom coil device.