Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Extremly simple 300-500 kHz short duty pulse generator circuit

Started by dieter, March 13, 2017, 11:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

From the Admin March 3, 2008

"Hi ALL,
due to bug inside the forum software and the backup problem
with the increasing  attachment size folder ( which is now already 4.5 GigaBytes big)
I have deceided to reduce the file attachment size to
50 Kbytes maximum per file.

This has the advantage, that every picture attachment must be smaller or equal
50 Kbytes, which is okay for e.g. 800x600 JPEG pics at
a good enough compression rate.

Please if you don?t have any freeware image software use
something like
www.Irfanview.com
or
www.Gimpshop.com
or
www.Picasa.com
for your image editing software and then compress your digital pictures
to less than 50 Kbytes before uploading them to over here."
End of quote

If you think asking someone to abide by the forum rules is rude then I am sorry I offended you.  But you have to admit the resized photo TK
posted is much easier to follow than having to scroll back and forth all over the place to try and follow what you posted.  I do know some
others on this forum have posted that they will NOT read a post if they have to scroll back and forth to read it.

I don't have a problem with you as you seem to think.  I actually have enjoyed reading some of your other posts.  I thought I was being
polite to just mention an easy way to resize your photos but apparently you took that suggestion as some kind of criticism when it was not
intended that way.

Again, respectfully,
Carroll

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: TinselKoala on March 14, 2017, 07:04:43 PM
Sigh. If your chips get too hot it means you are abusing the chips.

And if your posted images are too large physically and too large in terms of file size, it means you are abusing the forum and its members.

Of course you will not be the best person to talk about abuse, because you have already offered several expressions of mockery and sarcasm with many members of this forum as you did a few posts ago.

(Can't you make your photo any larger? I'm having trouble counting the dust particles for my replication)

This is abuse and disrespectful  but you ... could not pass without giving your pinch ... Have things that never change.

TinselKoala

OK, bye bye then. I've removed my smaller version, so have all the fun you need.

Don't want my help? Then just put me on your ignore list and you'll never have to read my comments again.

dieter

Carroll, I just didn't know that. And Stefan should update the text in the Posting page. And maybe block or autoscale uploads that are too big, other forums do that too.

As for Tinsel, being on my ignore list since years, I will stop unignoring individual postings, as they just make me defensive against anyone.

kr

pomodoro

TK,  didn't you want the whole world to see your first working 555 circuit in its full glory when you were little?  Colin Mitchell is an Aussie legend, still got his 'Build FM bugs ' series books from the 80s on my shelf. Good to see the old fart hasn't croaked it.