Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Sorry for off topic [@ Magluvin nice moderator suit ]

but Zephir posted this and I would like to know if we have this in a topic here?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_qGHzYorAsR4sYi3m50sA/videos
and has anybody here called these guys or visited them yet and shared ??

also on topic question to Zephir on this
So if you want to demonstrate anomaly with your coil, you shouldn't utilize it as a boring classical transformer - you should give it chance to demonstrate more/something else.
end quote

@ Zephir
How to do this [ More/]something else
??
thx

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: ramset on April 07, 2017, 03:45:14 PM
yeesh that bear gives me the creeps....

In the meantime perhaps a discussion of  these on topic experiments ?

Grum's  replication of Nelsons schematic below [more replications to come]
https://youtu.be/m6lmd0HKxOw

the transistor schems below [posted by Tinsel] are for explaining the seeming "selfrunning" when the gate is removed in Grum's vid.

also to note the Neon bulb Vid will hopefully be discussed here too, as well as the power required to actually light this 80V NE2 neon bulb

Note ...there may be a few other ON TOPIC Vids added to this thread as time goes by

respectfully
Chet K

For people interested some replications of the mini exciter. Mini exciter was not designed to light Neon bulbs .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ8TX0bPCL8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY3Mr2pAErw

Cheers

Nelson Rocha

Zephir

Quotebut Zephir posted this and I would like to know if we have this in a topic here? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq_qGHzYorAsR4sYi3m50sA/videos and has anybody here called these guys or visited them yet and shared?

The pathoskeptic character of this forum is just in the point, that the only company which provides overunity devices at commercial basis gets systematically ridiculed in this forum, whereas its active members are flooding forum with their useless demonstrations of classical physics. If you would read Nelson Rocha's posts, you could also read that he "sold his technology to South Korean company" - so we can just connect the dots and we can ask, which company it actually was, if the Infinity SAV Team resides at Soul?

QuoteDistributor agrees to the day of submitting the Fossil Fuel Free Generator to pay a deposit amount of 100,000 US dollars.

Would Infinity SAV would pay for technology, if it wouldn't actually work? And if it did pay for it and this technology works - why it shouldn't want to get its money back? Once some distributor buys working overunity device, then he also gets its know-how automatically, because every such a device can be reversely engineered. Infinity SAV Team must somehow protect itself against dishonest dealers, who will never sell anything and who just want to steal its know-how.

Zephir

QuoteFor people interested some replications of the mini exciter. Mini exciter was not designed to light Neon bulbs.

Why we should be interested for it if you admitted already, that it doesn't generate overunity?  What this device is supposed to illustrate after then? Many devices can draw lower current at higher powering voltages, whereas their load power still increases - but this is still not demonstration of any overunity. The impedance of motor increases with increased revolutions, but it still draws more power from load. The light bulb behaves in the same way due to dependence of its resistance on temperature of filament, so it can serve as a varistor.

QuoteIf I connect a low-inductance TBF pancake coil in a standard PNP JT circuit, it will work just about as well as an ordinary solenoidal or toroidal coil. The test fails to reject this hypothesis.

The question is, why it should behave differently?  You even didn't measure the input and output power of your circuit, so your experiment is completely useless. Even if such a coil would provide the overunity, would it behave differently in Joule Thief circuit? You should arrange the circuit in a way, which would allow the occasional overunity to manifest itself at output rather than wasted in base current.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Zephir on April 08, 2017, 05:35:23 AM
Why we should be interested for it if you admitted already, that it doesn't generate overunity?  What this device is supposed to illustrate after then? Many devices can draw lower current at higher powering voltages, whereas their load power still increases - but this is still not demonstration of any overunity. The impedance of motor increases with increased revolutions, but it still draws more power from load. The light bulb behaves in the same way due to dependence of its resistance on temperature of filament, so it can serve as a varistor.

Hi Zephir ,
you should not particularize your inner feelings because maybe exist more people interested . If you don't want, is up to you my friend , but let me tell you that a house is not started from the roof . I told you that circuit should be used like a tool to be study , nothing more .

Since the begin you are make a desperate effort to "suck" something more from me (info), but i will tell you exactly what i tell before to you in PM :
I'm not in this forum to sell nothing , i don't want your money offers ether from others . What i give is free ! without recall nothing in exchange .
So you should take or leave , nothing of your arguments will convince me .

Have a nice day

Nelson Rocha