Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: evostars on March 18, 2017, 08:01:37 PM
thanks!
Yes,  I've been researching and reading (ken wheeler, eric p dollard,  tesla,  Steinmetz,  Thomson  etc) for a while now. And i feel it's time to share my insights.

I have seen the influence of  aluminium foil(mirror)  on the resonant signal,  but i haven't seen it floating. I only work with low power settings so far. But I could a new coil,  and get a stronger dc power source.

it fills me with joy, to be able to share my insights.

Hi evostars ,
I full understand you,  because i have the same feelings inside me  , i really like to share what i discover and learn , but lot of people are not full honesty because only try get some vantage from hard work from others . Sometimes a simple thank is enough to fill our inner inside but even that is so much to lot of people .  seems most like live in the "dark"

Good luck to your research

cheers

e2matrix

Thanks to you both - the bifilar pancake truly is a fascinating coil.

pomodoro

Nice work, I like the calm style of the videos and the explanations were done well. Keep up the great work. I haven't done much research in this field, but a static magnetic field in the coil when driven by ac seems strange. My first thoughts are that the coil driver is not providing a perfectly balanced sine wave. The residual DC from the inbance causes the static magnetic field. Is this a possibility?

Jeg

Quote from: pomodoro on March 18, 2017, 09:21:43 PM
Nice work, I like the calm style of the videos and the explanations were done well. Keep up the great work.

Indeed very chill out videos. Keep it up Evostars and thanks for sharing your thoughts. ;)

Quote from: pomodoro on March 18, 2017, 09:21:43 PM
My first thoughts are that the coil driver is not providing a perfectly balanced sine wave. The residual DC from the inbance causes the static magnetic field. Is this a possibility?

I do believe the same. One direction pulse driving, leads to a static magnetic field illusion. Actually is a pulsed, one way direction magnetic field.

Regards

evostars

Quote from: e2matrix on March 18, 2017, 08:57:12 PM
Thanks to you both - the bifilar pancake truly is a fascinating coil.
Thank you!
Indeed it is.