Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Quote from: nelsonrochaa on April 04, 2017, 05:43:36 PM
Thanks Dave, very really good video . Is not like i ear sometimes some people say that learn in youtube only make persons dumb "DumbTube" . :)

Thanks

Nelson Rocha

I think Carroll was just complaining about the fact that many people interested in free energy look towards the wrong people on YouTube.

In fact, there are thousands of legitimate clips about electronics from hundreds of presenters.

Here is a sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_fDlJXX9UI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKLKoPMaIsQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrRmihdF52o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yk4C24N5qQ

A lot of these clips require that you have an understanding of basic calculus:  The derivative of sine is cosine, the integral of cosine is negative sine.  This makes many people run away from the legitimate information.

You have probably read so many discussions about transformers.  One of the clips I linked to goes over the model for a transformer and how it works with inductive and capacitive loads, see the attached image.

MileHigh

NRamaswami

So you post your theories based on youtube videos done by others..And your advice is to google for the circuits that can produce High voltage and High Frequency AC and again your theories are based on this and not on direct personal handson experimental knowledge..And you think you can put advice. Amazing.

In India we have a story of a monk who was requested to advice a young boy addicted to Sugar and sweets. The Monk refused to advice and gave the advice only after six months to the boy who instantly followed. The monk explained that to give this advice he had to first control himself and avoid taking sweets for only then it will have an impact. hmm..times are far far different now.

Quote from: MileHigh on April 05, 2017, 08:11:29 AM
The theory was pretty much explained.  There are hundreds of YouTube clips that show LEDs and neons being lit from "one wire."  There are many circuits that generate high-frequency high-voltage AC.  You can Google search and YouTube search on this.

ramset

NRamaswami

maybe what you seek is here
experiments with scalar waves resonance and Pancake coils
http://vixra.org/pdf/1607.0130v1.pdf   [from post #372 today]

if our discussions are kept "proper" we could probably invite guests here [above link]
or even do experiments to explore these claims ?

respectfully
Chet k

Ps
RE Milehigh
he spent plenty of time on the bench ,once you know how to walk or run
it really doesn't need more "study" but it does qualify you to help others who are just learning .

just one mans opinion
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on April 05, 2017, 05:59:04 AM
Well ,
I received this from Gary Vesperman ,an Old Timer in the FE world ,Apparently there is a "TF"conference in Moscow
and Peng Gao's work and others are being discussed .
Snip
Peng Gao's torsion field paper

paper is in the following link:
http://vixra.org/pdf/1607.0130v1.pdf

Abstract—Scalar wave was found and used at first by Nikola
Tesla in his wireless energy transmission experiment. Prof.K.Meyl
extended the Maxwell equation and found the lost scalar wave
part. The scalar wave theory proposed by Prof.K.Meyl indicates
that the torsion field is the nature of scalar wave. This work
attempts to detect the torsion field nature of scalar wave generated
by the dual Tesla coil system, using the torsion balance consisting
of a wooden frame. The result is positive and two kinds of torsion
field including left-handed and right-handed are detected in dual
Tesla coil system.

snip
II. DESCRIPTION OF DEVICES AND METHODOLOGY
In this work, the Phase-Conjugate-Resonator consists of two
standard pancake Tesla coils
, two wooden frames in different
size, and some auxiliary objects were used. In this section,
it will be discussed in three parts: the Phase-Conjugate-
Resonator, the methodology and the full configuration of hardware.
-----------------------------------------

Gary is a great fellow and a champion of the hazards of wireless Wifi in the western united states [many worldwide studies showing this newer stronger Wifi and its dangers to Children and others.

respectfully
Chet K

Chet, there are many things wrong with the "experiments" described in that paper.  I put "experiments" in quotes because, as is typical, they are not actually experiments but rather are demonstrations of an effect. No proper control experiments were performed and so, the demonstrations of the noted effects are not able to assign causality. That is, the rotations observed in the demonstrations cannot be definitely assigned to "torsion fields". In fact I have a strong suspicion that the observed rotations are actually caused by the very same phenomenon that I demonstrate in my "low hanging fruit" videos.

Vixra is a site for self-publishing non-peer-reviewed papers that do not even rise to the standard of the Arxiv pre-publication website.

TinselKoala

Quote from: NRamaswami on April 05, 2017, 08:58:13 AM
So you post your theories based on youtube videos done by others..And your advice is to google for the circuits that can produce High voltage and High Frequency AC and again your theories are based on this and not on direct personal handson experimental knowledge..And you think you can put advice. Amazing.

In India we have a story of a monk who was requested to advice a young boy addicted to Sugar and sweets. The Monk refused to advice and gave the advice only after six months to the boy who instantly followed. The monk explained that to give this advice he had to first control himself and avoid taking sweets for only then it will have an impact. hmm..times are far far different now.

In India there are many stories about many different things. There are god-men who can manifest vibhuti from their fingertips and make cheap watches and rings appear out of nowhere. There are fakirs who can sit for hours three feet in the air, just leaning on a simple staff. There are monks with rotten teeth and diabetes. Can you arrange an interview with your formerly sweets-addicted monk for us?

Mile High is a "monk" who long ago dealt with his "sweets" and so is in a good position to give theoretical advice. He has already explained to you how HF HV circuits can light up LEDs and other bulbs with "one wire" by taking advantage of the inevitable capacitive coupling to ground. He does not need to show you _his_ circuits that perform this way... it should be sufficient for you to see _my_ circuits that do these things, or the circuits of countless others demonstrated on YouTube. Or even your own circuits.

I don't have to perform the experiment myself to understand that if I jump off a ten story building flapping my arms and tweeting like a bird, the results will not be favourable. An examination of relevant theory and the "experiments" and experiences of others are sufficient. Although I think some people here would like to see me perform that experiment for myself!