Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: MileHigh on April 05, 2017, 08:50:47 AM
I think Carroll was just complaining about the fact that many people interested in free energy look towards the wrong people on YouTube.

In fact, there are thousands of legitimate clips about electronics from hundreds of presenters.

Here is a sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_fDlJXX9UI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKLKoPMaIsQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrRmihdF52o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yk4C24N5qQ

A lot of these clips require that you have an understanding of basic calculus:  The derivative of sine is cosine, the integral of cosine is negative sine.  This makes many people run away from the legitimate information.

You have probably read so many discussions about transformers.  One of the clips I linked to goes over the model for a transformer and how it works with inductive and capacitive loads, see the attached image.

MileHigh

MileHigh ,

I have not talked about, in any particular person,
I just keep in my memory the "DumbTube" word, because I found grace, to illustrate the idea that we are not able to learn in by youtube .

I also did not say that everything we see on youtube is valid information, but the problem in my perspective, is that we can not include everything in the same "bag" because there are capable and serious people who share very valid information .
You yourself recurrently use examples taken from youtube, and I'm sorry if I'm being unfair at what I'm going to say, but  I've never seen anything practical done by you like a simple circuit to be evaluated from others persons .
Maybe my inattention, and if so, my apologies.

Myself already share some years ago some diagrams of some of my circuits , that simple not evaluated by the most people only because considerations like you do sometimes; the doubting minority, who doubted and gave the opportunity to verify for themselves in a practical meaning , found something different than would be expected .

Did i try impose something to that people ? Not . I just give a chance to people knows or not other perspective  , my perspective , and is lawful, that those who do not agree do not evaluate them , i respect this , but without aggression or impose anything .

The wisdom, is of the one who knows how to listen and filter the good content of the less good, and comprises both sides to arrive at a final and profitable conclusion. Otherwise persons like Nikola Tesla , or even Prof Eric Laithwaite will not have so much critical in their work .

What story can tell us about the novel persons and researchers that disagree in their own time, of already implemented ideas in general by scientific community ? Yes we know what happen to that poor guys ... Even with such high value information that they left in their legacy.
Sometimes we need several years to "real and carved in stone laws" be replaced by new reformulations and improved of that same laws, and that already happen more than one time , and will continue for sure happen.
This forum being a space for discussion about alternative research,it should be an example not of imposition but of healthy debate, something that hardly happens, because systematically, when some matter is discussed outside the normal and agreed-upon lines, pressure is immediately felt for total discrediting and seen as unfounded information.

I just ear most of times : Probe your claims ! No one need to probe nothing to no one , indeed discuss in a health ambient the bad and good points without , showing altruism egocentric and lack of consideration people's work and effort, even if it is not valid in the eyes of others.
That call's RESPECT.

Anyone could search youtube channels like NPTEL, STANFORD, MIT OCW, CALTECH and much others, to learn "carved in stone information" , but the opposite will not happen, because in this channels you wont find any single information about any "alternative" thoughts or ideas that we find in this forum shared by people , otherwise what is the meaning to that forum call Overunity ?
In my perspective, this forum should  be to  discuss alternative ideas, even some of this ideas could not feet to what some  people consider right or not .

That is my perspective , and it will be perfect normal that you or even all the world disagree, and even that i will maintain my ideas .
Not all people are so incompetent in this forum, even though they have the amateur label that they refuse to learn with "high degree teachers" .

This is  questioning, experimenting, observing, and digesting information, and then comparing with current laws to understand what is different, or wrong , not only because i or you say that others need to believe in a "blind" mode and make that like a irrefutable opinion .

Best luck to you

Nelson Rocha

TinselKoala

And as far as Laithwaite and gyroscopes are concerned.... he himself acknowledged, before he died, that he was simply wrong about many of his claims made in that Christmas lecture. You can even see, by careful observation in that video, some of his errors. I have done considerable experimentation with forced precession of gyroscopes myself, as have other real scientists. Unfortunately there is no real weight loss available from forced precession, but there are some very interesting effects that can be seen and that will definitely fool the hopeful into believing all kinds of things that aren't really true. Yes, the closest thing to an actual antigravity experience I have seen was in one of my own forced-precession experimental devices. But no, the device as a whole did not "lose weight" vertically or produce reactionless thrust horizontally, and neither did the combination of Laithwaite+gyroscope wheel in his own demonstrations. In his demos the effort to lift the spinning wheel under forced precession is transferred from his arms only, to the rest of his body mainly including his legs.

TinselKoala

By the way... in case anyone actually cares.... my "coil current direction" demonstrations posted pages ago also work just the same way when "Tesla Bifilar Pancake" coils are used.

I finally found 2 of my own TBFP coils buried under the detritus in my lab storage spaces to test them in the demonstration. Because they use much less wire and have no inductance-increasing cores they have smaller inductances (under 1 mH, about 4 ohms) and less DC resistance than the small relay coil (about 40 mH, about 45 ohms) I used for the YT videos, hence they store less energy in their magnetic field, which means the LED flash brightness and duration is less when the power is disconnected, but the results from the test are qualitatively exactly the same. The current continues to flow _in the same direction_  as when power is on, and makes the LED flash just as when using the relay coil.

Of course "some of us" will not be surprised by this result. Others will apparently ignore it totally since it conflicts with their mis-pre-conceptions.

TinselKoala

Nelson, you said
QuoteThis forum being a space for discussion about alternative research,it should be an example not of imposition but of healthy debate, something that hardly happens, because systematically, when some matter is discussed outside the normal and agreed-upon lines, pressure is immediately felt for total discrediting and seen as unfounded information.

This works both ways, as we have seen lately. When someone presents "information" or an "opinion" or a wild off-the-wall claim that is unsupported by experimental evidence and someone else comes in with a factual correction, checkable outside references and experiments of their own to demonstrate that the unsupported "information" or "opinion" is flat-out wrong.... you see all kinds of resistance to that, name-calling, ignoring, and even calls for "banning" made by persons who have never deigned to present a single experiment of their own. What part of that attitude represents healthy debate?

Where, for example, is the "healthy debate" about my demonstrations that coil current does not reverse when power is interrupted? Where are the retractions or refutations from those who _still_ claim that it does, in spite of all evidence, theoretical references and actual demonstrations that it does not reverse?

synchro1

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 05, 2017, 11:59:19 AM
Nelson, you said
This works both ways, as we have seen lately. When someone presents "information" or an "opinion" or a wild off-the-wall claim that is unsupported by experimental evidence and someone else comes in with a factual correction, checkable outside references and experiments of their own to demonstrate that the unsupported "information" or "opinion" is flat-out wrong.... you see all kinds of resistance to that, name-calling, ignoring, and even calls for "banning" made by persons who have never deigned to present a single experiment of their own. What part of that attitude represents healthy debate?

Where, for example, is the "healthy debate" about my demonstrations that coil current does not reverse when power is interrupted? Where are the retractions or refutations from those who _still_ claim that it does, in spite of all evidence, theoretical references and actual demonstrations that it does not reverse?

@Tinselkoala,

The topic of this thread is: "The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency". The direction of current when power is interupted is off topic; However, since you forced this other issue, maybe you can tell us which direction current travels in the "Ruhmkopff Coil Secondary Winding", when power is interupted in the primary?