Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The bifilar pancake coil at its resonant frequency

Started by evostars, March 18, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Quote from: TinselKoala on April 06, 2017, 02:06:46 PM
Thanks for posting that clear schematic.

ETA: When you disconnected your power supply in that video there was quite a nice spark there. What do you think caused that spark?

Dear Mr. Koala.

You're welcome.

That PSU has literally been " to Hell and back " used in many environments, mainly damp ones, the Crock clips are rather rusty IMO it was just some Iron oxide burning off.

Cheers Graham.

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Zephir on April 06, 2017, 01:51:16 PM
I think, Nelson Rocha's circuit would deserve it's own thread - if anything else than because it doesn't contain pancake coil (according to its diagram this coil even isn't bifilar) and it's the only selfrunner in the wild and also author communicating at overunity.com forum in this moment (i.e. of much higher importance than some abstract discussion and frog&mice battles about interpretation of well understood phenomena). For me it looks like Joule Thief circuit with ferroresonance overunity.
when i

Zephir , please don't put words that i did not say . I never say that circuit is a self running . I just say that circuit is interesting, to people that search the OU theme, and could be made easily  because is cheap to be made and could be observed interesting points , and that is one of the circuits that i share in this same forum when i'm working in opensource years ago nothing more .

That is only to show to some that sometimes ask me by my claims and about hi not opensource my work  that in other times if they want validate something they could easily do that, but  years ago .

Hope i being clear about that subject and my position , and i don't need any thread about me or any of my circuit's .
I share in pm even with you , because i don't need to publicity what i do or what i design in this moment , but people are free to try if want .

cheers

Nelson Rocha

Zephir

OK - if it's not self-running, which this circuit is supposed to be interesting with?

nelsonrochaa

Quote from: Zephir on April 06, 2017, 05:11:50 PM
OK - if it's not self-running, which this circuit is supposed to be interesting with?

Hi Zephir ,

I already  explain to you in PM what you could observe on that circuit, no is not a self runner , is only one of the circuits , that you could see interesting behaviors, if you don't want replicate them you could see the videos associated to them , Grumage share their own replication , but if you search , you will find other replications by other users even by myself  .
I said that circuit should be used to study some interesting effects .
Like other circuits i made , i use them to study , and of course you or anyone are free to replicate them and see by yourself , and validate them because when i share them was in opensource , and in that way he still remain in same way .
The good new is that you don't need to spend much money to replicate them , but you are free to decide that .

cheers

Nelson Rocha   

evostars

Quote from: synchro1 on April 06, 2017, 02:51:26 PM
You simply need to convert to "Joules". The Joule is one "watt second".
yes, the joules are easy to calculate. i guess its all parallel,  so about  10 joules in 3 seconds.

but Im interested in the power that puts the charge in the caps. its not linear,  at first there is a sudden great rise of voltage,  and then when it reaches its maximum voltage,  the voltage rise slows down.
so the current seems large at the start of charging,  when the voltage is still low.

so to say 10 joule in 3 seconds is 3.3 Watts would be wrong.
I wonder what power could be used. if i would put a load on the capacitro,  and the voltage would drop to 12 volts,  howmuch current would it be able to provide.

for me its a though question. also,  because its part of a resonant system, that needs to keep resonating.
if any one could shed a light.

@ Grumage,  tnx for posting that schematic