Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government suppression of Free Energy

Started by Theoretical Research, March 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Well
I suppose its bad news for Business venues ?
but thankfully over here its about this !

The International Open Source Free Energy Research Forum

Sorry your Zillion dollars isn't on the menu here...

re: patents and agreements with governments ?
an old friend once said "never hand a man a stick to beat you with "

honestly
I love that ,it leaves few options...

respectfully
Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

memoryman

"Government suppression of Free Energy" What does not exist cannot be suppressed.

Zephir

memoryman

Zephir

Secret Presidential Memorandum issued to Declassify Anti-aging & Free Energy Technologies
According to secret space program whistleblower, Corey Goode, President Donald Trump issued a highly classified Memorandum soon after his January 20th inauguration ordering the release of group of classified patents concerning anti-aging and health, along with free energy technologies. The Top Secret Memorandum was sent to the Department of Defense and the Intelligence Community, and due to its classification status it will not be accessible to major media for reporting.
Invention Secrecy Activity (as reported by the Patent & Trademark Office) more details