Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Government suppression of Free Energy

Started by Theoretical Research, March 21, 2017, 06:31:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Quote from: Sputins on April 04, 2017, 11:10:25 PM
I think it would be a number of those in the following order:

B, then E, then say, "no wait", F, then A, then C.
LOL I figured it would be something complex like that. After all Elon's a complex kinda guy. An insider told me that he can be very cold at times. I'm glad he's alive, though. I went to SpaceX, once. The parking lot guy gave me a hard time for getting to close to the standing rocket outside. Not sure if I could even get within a 100 foot radius of Elon. I wouldn't bring the device at first for fear they might take it and call the cops on me. Maybe there's a front desk? So I would walk up to the desk:

Me: (clears throat) ... (engine revving) ... Excuse me, I have a device the size of my fist that can run forever by itself. It can power your refrigerator.
Front desk lady: (nervously twitches) Oh. That's nice, hun....How can I help you?
Me: I'd like to see Elon Musk.
Front desk lady: You need to call and make an appointment.
Me: I don't want to talk about the device over the phone. The government announced they have computers listening for key words.
Front desk lady: (takes a few steps backward) Hold on while I call someone. .... Magnus, I have a guy at the desk. Code 73.
Me: (waiting, nervously) (suddenly I see a 7 foot 350 lb. mountain body builder walking my way) Oh that's okay. I'll come back later.

Quote from: Sputins on April 04, 2017, 11:10:25 PM
I just finished listening to someone with the opinion that there are two realms here, "our realm" and the other the "classified realm" when dealing with new technology.

Free energy, in whatever form won't be allowed into our realm until there is total surveillance and control over the masses, which is now close to being achieved, hence the allowance and acceptance of renewable (free) energy is now ever increasing, but so is the surveillance. – (This was not my opinion, only relaying what was said to me, but is sounds about right to me).

It would be great to know about the technology existing within the classified realm – but it's classified. I'm sure any successful attempt that uncovers the principals of operation or replicates devices within the classified realm, would be met with a large sledge hammer of various flavours, so to speak.
Interesting. That reminds me of Simulation theory and the various Matrix theories, which I'm a huge fan of. Mainstream is researching Simulation hypothesis, which many say should now be a theory. I personally think it's unlikely that it's anything like our modern day computers, but me and other academics believe we are most likely existing in some sort of simulation even if it is more like an analog/digital combo type of simulation.

Sputins

Quote from: markdansie on April 04, 2017, 01:41:45 AM

The state government also has put our a tender for 100MW battery storage. (Elon Musk offered to do it in 100 days)

Basically they are on track to eventually get 100% renewable energy. They just need more storage . The largest city there called Adelaide is offering subsidies to put in storage for householders like the power walls.

Like I said its about the will of the people and good government policy

Kind Regards
Mark

Yes, but Elon however didn't speak to the state politicians... Elon speaks directly to the Prime Minister, that's how he rolls...

Depending on what system the state gov were / are  offering up to $5K rebate on battery storage systems, at least that was what was the news 6 to 9 months ago or so. – So that is a big incentive to buy your own house hold solar and battery storage system.

Other countries I've heard are the opposite and have many dis-incentives towards stand-alone house hold power systems.

The term or concept of being "off-grid" is not really welcome either it would seem. They still want you to be connected to the grid...

rakarskiy

Russia is ahead, suppression and development, free energy technologies!

QuoteDecree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 13, 2017 No. 208
"On the Strategy of Economic Security of the Russian Federation for the Period to 2030"
Section II "Challenges and threats to economic security"
12. The main challenges and threats to economic security
relate:
6) the change in the structure of global demand for energy resources and
The structure of their consumption, the development of energy-saving technologies and
Reduction of material consumption, development of "green technologies";

http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/41921

profitis

"I'm curious, has anyone here been harassed by the
government regarding free energy research?"

Voluntarily harrased by a  kunt-competitor..definitely a wasp,65-69yrs old,somewhat impotent,overweight.I don't know if a government used it or if it used a government

rakarskiy

Quote from: profitis on May 25, 2017, 01:39:11 PM
"I'm curious, has anyone here been harassed by the
government regarding free energy research?"

Voluntarily harrased by a  kunt-competitor..definitely a wasp,65-69yrs old,somewhat impotent,overweight.I don't know if a government used it or if it used a government

http://www.theorionproject.org/Energy.pdf