Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Free Energy Transformer 300w AC

Started by justawatt, March 26, 2017, 05:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

starcruiser

Quote from: dieter on March 27, 2017, 02:25:58 PM
@Starcruiser,

thanks for the diagram. Did you see L1+L2 in the Vid? What is the purpose of the fan?

Also, aren't they MOTs? That would be 1:5, stepdown from 240 to 48 ac, rectified maybe 65 dc, for the 12v fan?

@Dieter, In the video he soldered this across the small cap, is was a torrid style coil, he did this for each leg.

It was 4 large AC capacitors and 4 smaller ones with a small inductor (torrid) across 2 of them. See below pix.

the Video showed the fan with several diodes (hard to make out) that looked to be a full wave bridge setup. and went across the 2 outer wires. See pix of Fan Diodes below

The transformer was center tapped so I inferred it was perhaps an 18vac secondary? maybe a 12Vac?

The video showed a small volt meter that was at 230 at the start and was down to around 120 ish near the end of the video before he killed it. See pix of voltmeter start and end volts.

Really need to work out the transformers inductance and calculate the required capacitance to get a 50 or 60hz resonance, as the transformers are optimized for the line rate of the power company.

As far as the fan goes, not really sure perhaps a load to keep the voltage in check? I am not sure they are MOT's to be honest
Regards,

Carl

dieter

They looked like MOTs to me, but MOTs have no center tap, just a ~3 turn strange coil between primary and secondary, also the secindary 1200 vac output is connected to the core at one end of the coil.
However in a country using 120vac grid, the 120 to 1200vac MOT could be used reversely: 120 to 12 vac. EDIT on second look they may not be MOTs, even tho almost as big as MOTs, but with uncommon plastic bobbins.

A lot of guessing there.
kr

penno64

AlienGrey

Quote from: dieter on March 28, 2017, 03:19:39 PM
They looked like MOTs to me, but MOTs have no center tap, just a ~3 turn strange coil between primary and secondary, also the secindary 1200 vac output is connected to the core at one end of the coil.
However in a country using 120vac grid, the 120 to 1200vac MOT could be used reversely: 120 to 12 vac. EDIT on second look they may not be MOTs, even tho almost as big as MOTs, but with uncommon plastic bobbins.

A lot of guessing there.
kr
MIOT's ;)  look again they have been re wound, and you need at least 36v Volts to do that sort of thing with resonance, now find out what size the caps are to alter the phase.