Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

3.7 VOLT BATTERY POWERS 56 WATTS

Started by magnetman12003, March 28, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vickysong

HKin.com is a business-to-business marketplace dedicated to support companies engaged in the Electronic Components Industry.
We act as a trading hub facilitating companies from all over the world to trade electronic components online. Our Supplier Directory provides comprehensive information enabling buyers to source manufacturers and suppliers in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific area.

www.hkinventory.com

magnetman12003

I have a question to ask:  I can power 9 seven watt 12 volt bulbs and get quite a good output with my setup.  I did notice that when I powered it directly using  a 12 volt 12 amp hour battery my bulbs burn with a intense light much brighter than anything I have experimented before with.

What kind of AC TO 12 volt DC power pack can replace the battery???  I noticed there are regulated and unregulated and with and without transformers.  I  want a unit that will not pulse the bulbs.  I  have 2 units already that do just that rated at 12 volts,6amps.  Someone point me in the right direction

Cherryman

Quote from: magnetman12003 on May 02, 2017, 02:58:19 PM
I have a question to ask:  I can power 9 seven watt 12 volt bulbs and get quite a good output with my setup.  I did notice that when I powered it directly using  a 12 volt 12 amp hour battery my bulbs burn with a intense light much brighter than anything I have experimented before with.

What kind of AC TO 12 volt DC power pack can replace the battery???  I noticed there are regulated and unregulated and with and without transformers.  I  want a unit that will not pulse the bulbs.  I  have 2 units already that do just that rated at 12 volts,6amps.  Someone point me in the right direction

Maybe you can try aiming them at a solar panel?

Break of the plastic or glass bulbs, make them "spots" and see what kind of power you can harvest from the light and recharge the battery.

And do not forget that you can grow (indoor) veggies (or other) plants easily with those bulbs ( speaking from experience).

Maybe not the direction you asked for, I'm sorry, but keep up the good work!

magnetman12003

I just ran a new 12 volt  power supply through my circuit.  I have 9 twelve volt 7 watt bulbs in parallel.
That's 63 total watts.  I had all bulbs at full brilliance and measured 4.63 volts and 1.21 amps where the power supply was connected to the ""Operating"" setup.    4.63 X 1.21 = 5.6023 Watts powering
63 watts. 

magnetman12003

I have an interesting question that someone might answer.  I just bought a 12 volt 30 amp 360 watt power unit.  What 12 volt battery would be its equivalent in amp hours and watts?