Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Odd internet

Started by Theoretical Research, April 04, 2017, 10:56:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Theoretical Research

Lately every time I post on overunity.com my internet connection goes dead for a few minutes. WHY?? Anyone else experiencing this?

e2matrix

Nothing like that here.   Maybe a glitch in your browser?   clear cache, restart browser and still have that problem?   if so reboot computer.  But I have noticed lately overunity.com locking up or being unavailable for short periods.   

Theoretical Research

Yeah could be. It only happened by a noticeable amount when I was posting about the two magic ingredients required for a self-runner... I pressed the post button, and it took like 3 minutes to post. That happened at several different times. One time while it was trying to post I opened another tab and tried to go to different websites but the internet was dead.

Just thought it was an odd coincidence it happened when trying to make those type of posts. Maybe big brother AI is analyzing my post hahahaa. Idk

e2matrix

Unlikely unless you are already on their radar but you never know.   I go for the obvious first though - restart browser, try 'ping' command from command prompt to see if you can ping overunity.com and response times.   If they look okay it may just be your browser freezing up or maybe malware has snuck in on your computer somewhere.   Browser lag and freeze ups are usually one of the first things to have a problem if malware is present.   But it may be nothing more than some brief problems at overunity's server.