Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Light Source from MVP (Magnetic Voltaic Potential) by TLG-team

Started by dr.blue, April 05, 2017, 02:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: e2matrix on April 09, 2017, 12:52:29 PM
Is it possible that the zero current measurement by dr. blue is such because the source is such a high frequency that the DC measurement on the DMM can't see it but some of the LED's are able to rectify enough of it to light up?   Or would that then show up on the meter?  Or is it possible it's then a pulsing DC at a frequency high enough that the meter can't read it?

Yes, of course that is possible and I have demonstrated that effect several times, as have others.

There are other.... less charitable.... explanations as well.

What is not possible is for the LEDs to light up with no current flowing through them.

Paul-R

Quote from: dr.blue on April 06, 2017, 03:13:25 PM
Dear Mr. Chet

At this point it is anybody guess as to which LED's will work, personally I didn't keep track of manufacturers as they all worked with classical current, and that was the only application I had for them in the past. With the limited inventory I have, it's my impression that only every 3rd or so will work, even if it's from the same batch.

Some LED's will work, some will not work, some will only light up once and never work again, some will light up brightly, some will only glow slightly. Some LED panels work, some will not, some will only light up some of the individual LED's, some will... etc etc. But ALL will work flawlessly with classical current.

Therefore we would like to collect data about the LED's used, and maybe we will be able to isolate the exact reason why some work and some don't. The current working theory is that the reason must be found at the atomic level.

I provided a datasheet in my initial post for the 60V filament type LED panels, but that won't do you any good if you have less than 60V MVP at your location.

I have attached a picture of some of my inventory, those on the left work, and those on right don't work (in full), but maybe those that do not work for me will work for you and vice versa, alas additional research is required.

Kind regards
What are those large square LED matrices  (post 24 on page 2)? How are they described? they look very interesting.

TinselKoala

If the LEDs light up with "no current flowing", then why do they need to be connected at all, with wires,  to a source that is known to produce current?

dieter

I have made a quick test, but cannot disprove or verify the claim so far.

An enameled copper wire 0.3mm was connected to 2 soft iron rods, about 4mm diameter. The distance was about
30m +- 5cm. The wire went south north based on compass readings. The rods stuck about 10cm deep in the soil. The wire
was attached near the top of the rods at a height of about 35cm. The wire hanged somewhat trough in the middle, so it
did touch many grass plants. It did not touch the ground tho.

First readings were encouraging. When measuring amps and volts between one end of the wire (or the rod, as
they were connected) and the nearby ground, I was getting -0.7vdc unloaded and between 15 and 25 Microamps when basicly
shortened. I plugged the multimeter right into the ground. I suspect the tip is made of zinc coated copper and thought
it may be a voltaic pile effect. So I used a steel screwdriver as "the ground" and measured between screwdriver and rod/wire.
This increased the amps to 66 uA, but lowered the voltage to -0.45 vdc. Obviously, the ground being positive, suggested
a voltaic pile reaction.

So I disconnected the 30m wire from the rod and measured between rod and wire, there was nothing, no voltage and no
amps. Then I measured between rod (wire not attached) and screwdriver and was getting again 66uA at -0.45vdc.

So the wire did not contribute anything observable.

I tried 3 LEDs: a single blink led 20mA (I think they have a tiny cap built in), a superbright blue 100mA (these are
internally 5 LEDs in parallel, thus have only 20% resistance and light up at miniscule charges) and a LED panel of
maybe 200 lumen of unknown specs. I could not see any slightest light from any of these LEDs. Because it was
bright daylight, I held the LED very close to my eye and should have seen it. However I'd reccommend to do this
experiment at night, if possible.

My results seem to be a voltaic pile effect between 2 disimilar metals. Although the variation in distance between
rod and screwdriver (eg. whether 10 or 20 cm) did not alter the current or voltage, and the soft iron rods are chemicly
close to the tool steel screwdriver (Chrome Steel with additions of vanadium or cobalt I would guess), this may
still be voltaic. A voltaic current flows even between similar metals, if the molecular structure varies. (I did
voltaic batteries made from graphite and activated carbon, which works nicely but releases CO, btw.)

As this was a quick test and maybe I did it wrong, I wouldn't say I disproved anything. The fact that I was
getting the same energy regardless of whether the wire was actually attached to the rod or not indicates, that
my results have nothing to do with the subject matter. However, it can be said that it isn't as easy as it sounds
at first glance, to perform this test.

I was also missing some information (probably just missed to read it in here?), like where to connect the LEDs at all,
in series between wire and rod, or between rod and an other ground. How critical is the precise length of the wire?
Does it matter if the wire between the rods is precisely 30m, but the wire then ends about 50 cm after the
fixation? And at what height is it supposed to be suspended at all. What is the min size of the rods....

Anyhow, such a test outdoors at a sunny day is much more fun than endless talking.