Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Yes. I know. He's referring to an earlier conversation we had.

Jimboot

Some observations today.
As the charge drained it the circuit after switching it off, it was also charging a 16v 120000uf cap at about 1mv / sec a with fairly long drop off curve.

Testing different drive coils to find the best combo for the circuit and collecting the pulses. I suspect that will be pancakes but damn I hate winding them.

Collecting the pulses was very finicky. sometimes better with a core other times better with out. And of course it affected the drive as well. A lovely tuning exercise. Still lots to explore here, for me anyway.

Grumage

Way to go Jim.

Chet recently wrote something like.... if you poke someone in the same place, over and over it begins to hurt.

The few friends I've made know where to find me.

Cheers Grum.

tinman

Quote from: Jimboot on April 25, 2017, 08:04:47 AM
Close ups of the pulse with the power disconnected.

Hang on a minute here

How dun be getting two wave forms on one channel ?  :o

Jimboot

two coils. I dunno. I didn't make the scope  ;D
I would add that my thinking is that they are flipping in the Ghz range and it doesn't show but they do also move independently of each other if you touch the coils. So yeah, I dunno.