Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

@ Zephir.

Yes, you have pushed one too many buttons. Enough is enough.

After this comment by TinselKoala this morning, I quote.

"  Yes, that is correct. And if that's what one wants to emphasize, one can fiddle with input voltage and pot setting to get this effect to show up more strongly than in the scopeshot above. "

Don't you think that every " Tom Dick and Harry " will be having another look at this inexpensive investigative tool?

I'm asking you politely, for the last time, to desist from calling our members " deceivers " and " Trolls "  any further verbal abuse from you in this thread WILL not be tolerated.

@ Grumage.

Dog-One

My two cents...

Here is a list of everyone that has posted in this thread thus far:

Grumage, dieter, TinselKoala, icarus, itsu, AlienGrey, Dog-One, padova, Zephir,
citfta, Jimboot, nelsonrochaa, tinman and ramset.

My suggestion is if you are on this list and haven't built the device, do it now, so
we can compare notes and get to the bottom of what it is we need to learn about
this device.  And please, do not ask Nelson to just tell us the answer.  He can give
us a thumbs up or thumbs down if he so desires.  The only way we are really going
to learn is to do our own work and think for ourselves.  Nelson would have never
put this out there if he didn't feel it was important.  Let's find out what makes it
important.

itsu

I agree Graham, this Zephir character seems to be only here to provoke us, so we could do without him easily.

Regards Itsu

Zephir

QuoteI'm asking you politely, for the last time, to desist from calling our members "deceivers" and "trolls"

I explained here multiple-times, why Nelson Rocha calls his device a parametric oscillator, why he draws its schemes in a way which he did and why his devices contain elements which I pointed out. Two self-claimed replicators - who otherwise deny the overunity at various places - already managed to ignore them - why this situation occurs here so routinely?

QuoteAnd if that's what one wants to emphasize, one can fiddle with input voltage and pot setting to get this effect to show up more strongly than in the scopeshot above

I already built many Joule-Thief circuits and saw even more of them at YouTube - so I know, their oscillations and resonance are sensitive to working point of transistors and many other parameters of the circuit. But this sensitivity still doesn't implies the overunity. It actually means nothing, until your circuit doesn't correspond this Nelson Rocha's one.

QuoteZephir character seems to be only here to provoke us, so we could do without him easily

No doubt, that without me you would pretend overunity research here for another twenty years without problem (and also without any result). But this forum doesn't serve only for you. It's Stephan's public service to all people on the world, it consumes his money - so we all also have the responsibility in its using in most effective and rational way. This forum managed to concentrate many interesting links and ideas from outside - but frankly, its own contribution to original overunity research is quite minimal. Did you ever realize, that everything interesting in this forum has been linked / borrowed from somewhere else? During years the self-claimed "builders" here just managed to dilute this useful information in thousands of clueless posts and dumb pictures of "build progress" and "scope shots" without any tangible result.

Draw the conclusion for yourself.

itsu

Quote from: Zephir on April 20, 2017, 03:56:22 PM
I explained here multiple-times, why Nelson Rocha calls his device a parametric oscillator, why he draws its schemes in a way which he did and why his devices contain elements which I pointed out. Two self-claimed replicators - who otherwise deny the overunity at various places - already managed to ignore them - why this situation occurs here so routinely?

No doubt, that without me you would pretend overunity research here for another twenty years without problem (and also without any result). But this forum doesn't serve only for you. It's Stephan's public service to all people on the world, it consumes his money - so we all also have the responsibility in its using in most effective and rational way. This forum managed to concentrate many interesting links and ideas from outside - but frankly, its own contribution to original overunity research is quite minimal. Did you ever realize, that everything interesting in this forum has been linked / borrowed from somewhere else? During years the self-claimed "builders" here just managed to dilute this useful information in thousands of clueless posts and dumb pictures of "build progress" and "scope shots" without any tangible result.

Draw the conclusion for yourself.

I do realize, and one of the contributors of that is you, as all what you have presented here up till now is linked / borrowed from somewhere else.

OU if it exists, is nothing trivial, and i think it needs sharp minds and indepth knowledge of physics and electronics bordering that of a genius to figure it out and present.
As long as these Geniuses not come forward and present their work, we the tinkerers will keep on tinkering with all knowledge we have allthough we know that it probably will
take forever this way, but at least we are following our dreams.

Happy linking.

Regards Itsu