Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

N.R.M.R.E. An investigation.

Started by Grumage, April 11, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumage

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen.

I cannot believe what I have seen....

PRETENCE?

How many thousands of hours and money have been spent on " pretence " ?

This thread was started as an investigation into Nelson's Mini Radiant Exciter with a schematic that didn't match his video presentation, we all knew that. The idea was to work collectively in the hope that
we could find the missing pieces.

Then comes this " playful little wind " the latest COP>1 over unity policeman, breezing in and out of the many threads scattering his " cut n paste " pearls of wisdom.....

Well.... the " Hurricane " cometh..... time to blow that Zephyr into oblivion....

So.... do we carry on? TinselKoala, you have already inspired many, another stab?

Kind regards, Grum.

Jimboot

Thanks Grum,

Ok my build is shit.

:)

For starters I have not got a fancy schmancy power supply. I'm using a battery & resistors. I see the most interesting waveform at around 600mv. I'm still trying diff transformers. I have a big 25w lamp load on it atm off to get neons tomoz forgot them today DOH! Brad do Jaycar sell any ok power supplies?

Grumage

It looks fine from here Jim! :)

Just a thought, how about trying Nelson's drive on a " commercially " wound transformer? As we're in the early days.

Cheers Grum.

Magluvin

Quote from: Zephir on April 20, 2017, 08:34:09 PM
You mean progress of "builders"? No such thing exists here, wake up - no need to protect it.
I want to establish it instead - but I'm not sure, if it would be possible with existing builders here.
You can't teach an old dog new tricks and your reactions aren't encouraging.

And you are a builder? Have you shown your projects in which to compare what a builder really is? If you do not contribute anything solid to back up your claims of others being wrong about everything, and just bashing, then you will be put on moderation and your posts wont be shown until they show you are cleaning up your act. Not a fun position to be in as your post may not be approved for days possibly and will show up in the order it was posted, so way back where nobody will notice.

If thats what you want then keep it up. ;) I have no problem at putting in the request for your moderation mode.

Mags

ramset

Mags
not that simple, he has called Builders here OU fraudsters purposely hiding the truth

EVIDENCE ??

NONE

this has lead to members here choosing to leave instead of being called Crooks by a man who does nothing here but tell lies about members and make trouble everywhere he can.

I will be talking with Stefan in a few hours .

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma